Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What song does this pic represent?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

My bet is that Motor will get it...

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

If you cheat to figure it out. you owe me a prop

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Too easy. Lol

Good one though

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Putin on the Ritz?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

yup, thanks for playing

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

And here I thought it was pootie tang is a honky cracker?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Saw picture, closed my eyes and scrolled down to here, opened eyes.

Puttin; On The Ritz! Correct?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Damn, I messed up, but can still win...

Puttin' On The Ritz by Taco.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You're an honest guy and you're correct

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

mikeya,

I missed the first try. " ; " instead of " ' ".

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•
Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Nice one.....rember it being in Young Frankenstien also

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Is it just me or does Putin look like he could make a decent James Bond villain?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

PG,

He'd make a better Bond then the ones they've run through in recent times! When they started the PC crap with the series, I gave it up!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Clubber, you might want to check the Bond franchise out again. Daniel Craig's probably the best Bond since Connery.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm willing to bet Motörhead still has that cassette in the glovebox of his Cadillac cimarron

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

PG,

Bond blond? I think not!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Clubber,

Seriously? Just because he's blonde?

Before I forget, Nuts asked if you'd be up for taking him off Ignore for a few minutes. He's been posting Instagram links like this: instagram.com. Figured it'd be something that'd catch your eye, whether she's blonde or not.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

PG,

Bond particularly, yes, but I think it was more the PC BS.

All on my ignore list are Nuts!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement