tuscl

I WANT TO STRIP BUT NOT SELL MY BODY. HELP!

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

10 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    I wonder how many girls go into stripping thinking that just taking their clothes off is the limit of what usually happens in all strip clubs?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    london,

Three.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think the vast majority of dancers go into it with the idea that they will just get naked and let men watch, and give lap dances where the guy stays dressed. But in many clubs reality quickly sets in. The competition is doing a lot more than just dancing and they have to keep up. And if they're gorgeous, sweet, and young, guys like me start handing them hundred dollar bills with promises of a lot more if they comply. Some get out, a few don't give in to the pressure, but fortunately a lot do what it takes to be successful. This girl was somewhat unusual in that she found out how it works before she started.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I think a lot of girls think you can make hundreds a night getting naked and giving air dances.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Omg - is that Willie D from the ghetto boys?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    She doesn't need to sell her body. Just rent it. :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    You make hundreds a night doing airdances in Chicago.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    Many are ok to let their boobs be touched when you are selling lapdances. But they draw some line when it comes to genital areas that they don't touch guys' and don't let guy touch theirs. Is it "selling their bodies"?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If he doesn't cum inside the genital area, I heard it's not sex. She can draw the line there.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    You would think if they took their clothes off in front of horny men they could expect more to happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion