OT: What you drinking ?

15 comments

• ime
    9 years ago
    Blanton's Bourbon
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I called it motherfuckers!!!!!!

There's all of juices xbox360 games from the $10 bin at Walmart in the background!

I'll post my photo of what I'm drankin later tonight after I'm back home from work
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Phillips Screwdrivers at the club, hot sake or vodka at home, wine when I go out to eat. Beer after I cut the grass or did some other hot and tiring yard work. And when I'm with men friends, a single malt scotch.

When it comes to alcohol, I'm very eclectic!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Sounds normal to me
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yeah rockstar sounds pretty adult-like normal to me, aside from the sake at home.

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I buy it by the case. I have a Japanese supermarket near by (Mitsuwa) and I eat sushi/sashimi and other Japanese dishes at home frequently. A native Japanese businessman would actually be more likely to drink scotch, but I like sake.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea just got off at the factory night around 8am and got a case of hard cider to buzz on...and yes mikeya I've been playing Xbox and a lot of Soul Caliber....fuck $10 lol...that was actually $5 at the local Mexican flee market
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I also collect sake sets; I have quite a few!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Purple drank.

Just got me some Robitussin and NyQuil.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that should fit in well with the 8 Mile Clubs
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm all about Lagunitas Brown Shugga this time of year
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    "I also collect sake sets; I have quite a few!"

That's awesome! I love China sets and sake sets... I'm buying my own sake set from a website called Etsy.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    At work I drink anything but jager. At home I'm more of a beer and wine gal. I also like champagne. As far as cocktails - simple screwdriver, mimosa, bloody mary, extra dirty martini, mojito.

Fireball.

Warm cider with bourbon, hot chocolate with Bailey's.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    When I want something hard, Bloody Mary, Rum and Coke, Frozen Margarita, Jameson's and water, Scotch and water. When I'm drinking from longnecks, gluten free beer or hard cider. In the winter, hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps or creme-de-menthe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion