Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Thanksgiving!!

samsung1
samsung1101791440

Ohio

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone have plans for clubbing on the holiday? Several clubs will be closed or have limited hours

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Thanks! Samsung

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

Damn, your excited bro...lol....calm your ass down....drink sum beer and post this shit tomorrow aka on time : )

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

Im not clubbing due to the issue of ooooooooo uuuuuuuhhhhhmmmmm i got a life ! You know kids, x wife, inner circle jerk of friends to visit and eat with...oooo yea and that fat piggy of a gf i have i need to toss my dick in

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

I might not be clubbing but I'm going to write a Raview like i sure as hell did

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Not me. Might go this evening.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Wow ^^^

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Actual Thanksgiving night? No. Sometime this weekend? Probably.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

That's a guy with his priorities in order ^^^

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Not Thanksgiving day, but I'm gonna hit a couple of clubs tonight. Usually the day before Thanksgiving is pretty busy in the clubs.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Did my clubbing yesterday as well. I'm holding out until next week. I have a busy holiday weekend with family.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Again a man with a life and correct priorities ^^

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Scores in Columbus is running a "Black Wednesday" special today. $10 lap dances instead of $25

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

No clubbing for me. This is a family weekend. Hopefully I'll get out on rent night (Monday), when the girls are all trying to make their nuts after a slow holiday weekend in the clubs.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Went to Follies yesterday and the A team was not on. Left early. Club will open today at 4PM with a free buffet. Quite a few dancers told me they would be working today but they were not A team members. Family dinner today but will probably hit the club in the next couple of days.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone.

It's a decent weather day. Food. Football. Family. It doesn't get much better than this.

You guys (including the females) are great.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone. I'm just chilling the rest of the week. I had a great GFE OTC date on Tuesday with my dancer from Toledo. A nice dinner at a little Mexican Bar. Then a romantic evening at the hotel. It don't get much better than that. Next week it's off to PA to see what I can get going over there. Enjoy your week !

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Careful Jestrite. With those kind of paid sex details, you're gonna make ColdnShallow all HotnWet.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement