tuscl

Papi_Chulo is the man!

Clackport
Washington
With the new rankings thing on your profile, it says how many props you have. I was looking through a lot of you guys's profiles today (I'm at home sick, and I have nothing to do). Papi_Chulo has the most props out of anyone, and he almost has twice as much props as the person with the second most props.

I don't know when you could start doing props, but Papi's only been on TUSCL since 2012, so for him to be number one in props is pretty impressive. A lot of props of course come from his great reviews, but a lot of his props come from his advice he gives in other peoples' reviews. Not to mention he posts good discussion threads, and is a overall good guy.

Well done Papi!

BTW Juicebox69 actually has the most props out of anyone, but Crazyjoe, Juice, and all his aliases spammed the hell out of those props, so it's tough to see how many actual real props Juice got.

31 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I try to do what I can to give back to the PL community
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Papi is definitely the man. ........ And great guy to SC with, as he likes NONE of my girls!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Papi is cool, and the only guy I would trust with my girlfriend, wife, ATF, etc..lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Rong !

Papi is Da Mang

Im looking forward to clubbing with him in a seedy $5 black club...it would be insane
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Is Papi the new MVP (most valuable player) of TUSCL? Shadowcat has always been regarded as that guy, but Papi might have taken his spot.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hush – there is only one Godfather
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Papi will take shadows place once the old guy kicks the proverbial bucket

Papi has to many Skills for me to be king

Papi is like MJ #23 and I'm like Dennis Rodman #91 ...together tuscl will win Championships.

Papi for sure is the ppl champion

Im da underground kang running that illegal gangster shit
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Proppn' Papi would make a dope rap song

He's the man
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The discussion board is kinda a small group of regulars compared to the reviews section which is probably read/seen by 10x or 100x the PLs that look at the discussion board.

My painfully prolific review writing (and propping) probably accounts for a lot if not most of the props.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Good rap songs:

"Do the Papi Mode"

"Teach me how to Papi Mode"

:)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Shadow is still the Godfather, but I'm talking about the MVP, the best player in the league, ala Steph Curry, Tom Brady, Mike Trout, Floyd Mayweather etc.

I'm a competitive dude Papi, I'm coming for that MVP.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Funny rap song lol could see "teach me to papi" go mainstream

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I bet my reveiws have been flagged more than anyone for various reasons lol

I'm da dark lawrd of tuscl
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I've met humorless. I *know* humorless. Shadowcat is NOT humorless!
    On the other hand, I have no objection to declaring Papi_Chulo the MVP of TUSCL. He is truly a good, helpful guy -- and prolific!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If some one was to give papi a run for his money which is impossible but lets go down this road

Papi has all-around game

You would be competition in travel, props, meeting tusclers, hosting meetings, writing essays for reviews, being a stand up comic on the board, giving trusted advice on the board, getting votes and recognition from the old and young generation on tuscl
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Actually Papi when someone props your review, it doesn't towards your prop count on your profile. You have to physically go to someone's profile, and then prop them for your prop count to go up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ ranu:

I know – I was just saying that b/c I write so many reviews and also prop many of them; that kinda exposes me to the wider TUSCL review-section audience and often times they'll prop my profile (instead of my review) after reading my review(s) (or after me propping their review)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Aahh I see. Papi's ahead of the game, he's finding new ways to get props :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I just propped Papi for the first time. I rarely prop anybody because Juice and his crew took what Founder intended to be a way of honoring members and turned it into another troll tool.

When it comes time for "The godfather" to move on, I can't think of a better replacement.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nah; I do what I do b/c I like it; Props are a byproduct!!!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yes now i can build my props aka credibility to new heights
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    shadowcat can change his name to classycat!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I looked at my props. Man, I'm impressed that so many people thought enough to prop.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You see that Papi, I got you a new prop today. I also created Papi_Chulo mode, which will be put in the glossary sooner than later. When I'm in Miami next, I'm expecting that if I choose a girl to do VIP with, that you will pay for it :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Knowing the two, sc and Papi, they are both good guys. As was said above, Papi and I would never compete for the same lady.

sc and I believe a fave or might have been his ATF at the time, arranged a Dazzling encounter for me at PP, Columbia. That said, they are as different as night and day.

However, sc take the win! He gave me one of his XXX Christmas CDs. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'll let you pick out a Cubana of your choice and I'll buy you 2 LDs with her
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi, you know me. Yellow feva!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Agree
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Papi deserves the props. He always makes civil and informative replies, and he never goes along with the trolling.

SJG
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Power to the Papi!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion