tuscl

Black Friday: One Week From Today, You Participating?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Seems this year that Black Friday is a lot less in the news than usual. Maybe people are sick of it creeping into Thanksgiving Day, maybe the economy sucks a lot worse than the media portrays and people aren't spending as much as they usually do.

Do you or your SO participate in Black Friday?

I remember a few years back after leaving a family members house on Thanksgiving to go home, I drove past a Best Buy at about 6PM Thanksgiving Day, and there was a line of people, some in tents. It was 25 degrees and snowing hard that day.

I think a lot of places aren't even opening up until 8AM on Black Friday since all their sales have shifted to Thanksgiving evening.

One time I was at some outlets outside of DC on Thanksgiving night, (they opened at midnight) and I was in Saks and bought close to $1,000 of stuff for under $300. The check out line was so long I listened to 2 complete albums on my iPod while standing in line. I don't think I will ever do that again.

This Black Friday I will be in Detroit. Is Penthouse Club running any Black Friday specials? Like 50% off everything?!?!?!

53 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Haven't been to a mall in about a year and a half. Buy everything online.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Im buying my DS a roll of Brawny towels because im about to get a deal on kentucky jelly all up in her ass
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    Dougie: Have you been out of your house in the same 18 month period?
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    Pardon me, I was sidetracked. I will be paying attention to the electronic and video fire sales and will participate online and in the mall - if the right trinkets are in play.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I'm doing all my shopping online. I can get the same deals most places and they ship it to my door and I don't have to wait in long checkout lines.

What's not to love about that?

Shailynn, what day are you going to Penthouse?
    Wednesday before Thanksgiving is a HUGE bar night in Detroit.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Thanksgiving Eve is the biggest bar night across the USA. Bigger than Halloween and NYE.

I will be arriving in Detroit sometime Friday - probably late afternoon or early evening. Planning on clubbing Friday night and either Saturday afternoon or evening.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Online only.
    A lot of retailers are moving the deals earlier.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Nah.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I won't be doing any shopping. I'm just trying to decide which of the 4 day week end will be best to hit the club excluding Thu. I think the traffic on late Wed afternoon will be horrible but I wonder how many dancers will stay in town for Fri-Sun club action?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Grandma got ran over by a black friday crowd, not a raindeer
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    We have a lot to thank the USA for. Black Friday is NOT one of them.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Fuck no. I'd go crazy, and my sanity is worth more than what I'd save on black Friday deals.

I am doing a lot of online shopping for Christmas anyway.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shadow want be shopping at black Fridays this year because he will be to bizzy with a stroke lol

Old ppl are funny
  • Daddillac
    9 years ago
    My X shops with her mother, they leave after thanksgiving dinner. I used to cook the meal then they would get up from the table to go shopping leaving me with the clean up.... Then I wised up... dumbest 15 years of my life
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Nina you're already crazy, I don't think Black Friday alone is the cause.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    How so?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The Black Friday that they put hot strippers on sale for half price is the first and only Black Friday that I will shop on.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Cause Nina you said you were on all those scripts!

I'm just busting your proverbial balls - it's not the first time you got outsmarted on here! Lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've only participated once on Black Friday and I have no desire to do it again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL JS – good one!!!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Did you know that Mr. Cat looks like Pin Head
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, I've never been outsmarted here, and I am on ONE script.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't have a S.O. nor children – I also only have one-sibling; i.e. small family – only get gifts for 2 people these days which are my 2 teenage nephews and I usually just give them $$$ or buy them some PS/Nintendo games on-line.

I'm also a K.I.S.S kinda PL and only buy stuff when/if I need it not b/c there are sales – so I def don't follow the herd nor drink “the Madison Avenue Kool-aid”
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Black Friday just gets me thinking about getting me some black-booty

:)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Nutz,thats Zippy the Pinhead.I'm surprised you remembered.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    "[Nina] - it's not the first time you got outsmarted on here!"

Lol! Not that it's hard to outsmart a stripper web on SSRIs. Apparently she is second generation stripper in her family. Guess they are finding it hard to break the cycle!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Oops... Correction. She used to be on psychiatric medication (rough patch in her life) but she's better now and has graduated to heavy recreational drug use.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Lol yeah, weed is a VERY heavy recreational drug.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Nubster why are you so butthurt?

Please advise.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Actually, Nina, I was referring to the benzos.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Does any buy their groceries online? If so how has it been?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I do not use benzos recreationally, dumbass. Do you know the defintion of 'recretional'? Can you read?

Simple minded motherfucker.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Ew! Riled up. You sure it was appropriate to move from psychiatric to recreational drugs when you did?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Sure it is. Are you sure it's appropriate for you to keep on living even though no one loves you?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Why do you feel unloved and suicidal, Nina? Kind of contradicts your claim that it was okay for you to move from the SSRIs to recreational drugs, doesn't it?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    When did I say I was suicidal? Never. I'm too amazing to end my own life. Crazy old man confusing my thoughts with his. And Nubster, is there anything you can talk about besides drugs? Are you on crack or something? Think of something new to talk about besides an irrelevant SSRI that I took 5 yrs ago for a whopping three months for anxiety, not depression idiot. Also your obsessive fantasy of me bouncing on dicks is as worn out as you are. I'm surrounded by love. You're an old lonely geezer with lame attempts to phase me with your nonsensical posts. Sorry your ducks can't tell you they love you at night. I've told you before and I'll tell you again; I'm just not that interested in ya. You are infatuated with me, but since I already know you're a psycho living with countless ducks, no wonder!

This is fun. Keep up with your failed attempts to effectively talk shit. You don't phase me AT ALL. I can go back and forth with you ALL DAY.

No matter what you say, I'm a gorgeous intellegent spinner who makes tons of money and lives a fabulous life and you hate that. It makes you even more miserable than you already are. So, nothing some psychotic lonely man says will trigger any negative emotional effect on me. My piss is worth more than your opinion.

Keep going, Nubster. I will always win and you will always lose.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Nina: " I'm a gorgeous intellegent spinner who makes tons of money and lives a fabulous life"

Of bouncing around on dicks to earn enough money to pay for your psychiatric and recreational drug use. Okay. Sure thing, Got it. Sure does sound "fabulous".
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I have Blue Cross Blue Shield so my co-pay for any script is like two dollars... What a financial strain.

My recreational drug use consists of high quality weed which I can more than afford to pay for.

You know what else my stripping helps me to afford? Tuition at my university. The luxury 2 bedrm apartment I live in myself. My huge LED tv's. My U-Verse. Fancy foreign cars. Buying bottles of Dom Perignon for no special occasion whatsoever. Shopping sprees for myself with my own money whenever I want. Taking trips whenever I please. Spoiling my little brother and sister because they're adorable. An impressive savings account. Yep...

Again you're talking about me bouncing on dicks. Obsessed to an unhealthy degree. Miserable old fuck.

Instead of ducks, maybe you should switch to a parrot. You can train it to tell you it loves you, since nobody else will!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    sounds to me like another case of a stripper huffing a little bit too much jenkem...just sayin
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    doctorphil it sounds to me like you're another cranky old man, and I think you and Nubster should have an orgy with all his ducks. I'm sure you'd love that. You're dismissed. Bye!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I have the love of the JuiceMan and crazyjoe (although I'm sure if they are different people or not). That's all I'll ever need!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    And that's all you'll ever have, too.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @shailynn “I'm just busting your proverbial balls - it's not the first time you got outsmarted on here!”

and it wasn’t the last. lol
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Lol. Don't get it twisted, never have I been outsmarted here. You're just another hater. Basically a fan.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Foreign cars, paying for your school, trips whenever you want. I was guessing you made somewhere around 100K a year, but clearly it's a lot more than that if you can do all that stuff.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I have no desire to fight to PAY for something I can get just as cheap or cheaper the following week or online. I make most purchases online anyway. Usually the BIG sale items like tv's and computers are low end and not worth even the BF price. I actually think it's embarrassing making so many people have to work. There have been a few times I've had to go to the store on Thanksgiving Day for something random and it just looks like a war zone. A skeleton volunteer crew should be all the few major box stores require and everyone else should be able to spend time at home.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Nutz,thats Zippy the Pinhead.I'm surprised you remembered

Of course i do buddy
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Quick question ....is their another pin head ?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    • I have the love of the JuiceMan and crazyjoe (although I'm sure if they are different people or not). That's all I'll ever need!

You damn right JC4L
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Does any buy their groceries online? If so how has it been?

I stopped because the trolls are unbearable
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Never have, never will.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Ranukam - I make good money. But to be fair, it's not like I'm buying Bentleys off the showroom floor. I have never bought a brand new car, so they're gently used. And when I take trips, I usually plan to strip there as long as it's in the US, to make up for the cost of the trip. I still have responsibilities, but yes, I do well for myself.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    What I'm likely to save is not worth the time and annoyance that are involved.

I did it years ago, but never again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion