Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Reverse cover charge: Man fined $100 for refusing to leave Springfield strip clu

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sometimes I feel I never want to leave.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

As long as LDK has a dollar, he ain't leaving

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"You mothherfuckers better give my friend back his $1.75 in change!"

I hope this guy was piss drunk because most normal human beings would be this stupid to get arrested.

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

This subject is Shadowcat's bailiwick, but it happened an hour too early. It certainly can be a shit show at closing some nights in every part of our country. Another local commentator, would not be found in any club at closing - he'd be lighting up a bone or bowl for the ride home at the bewitching hour.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement