Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Club Review Ratings

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

22 yrs ago · 1 min read

I find it strange to read reviews that contain comments such as, “Overall, I would only go back for the cheap beers.” then have a rating of 6. If we are rating strip clubs and the only reason to go to the strip club is the beer, then I don’t see how one could rate it any higher than a 1. Just my opinion, but I think you can get the drift. Any thoughts?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

One thing I try to do when I rate a place is try to determine how much the typical American male would enjoy the place. There might be a total dump somewhere that I might enjoy that most people wouldn't enjoy. One place I have reviewed is more or less a dump, but I liked it because the dancers were enjoyable. But I doubt most guys would like it as much as I did, so I gave it a lower rating. I don't know if that's a valid review method, but I try to make it general.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Seems the point was basically missed. I was just stating that the comments often do not match the rating. Nothing more than that was implied.

Profile picture for pop
pop
•

Ratings are worthwhile. I include everything in a rating. That's dancer quality, dance quality, prices, comfort of chairs and couches, music, dj chatter, restrooms, etc.. I figure if a club is one of the top 10 clubs in the country it gets a 10. An average club gets a five. A 1 is a real dump. Seems simple to me.

Profile picture for Officer
Officer
•

Although the ratings are not 100% accurate, I have found that they help a great deal in figuring out which clubs are the best. I have also had the misfortune of visiting several clubs on the worst list, which I could have avoided had I known about this site earlier.

Profile picture for FONDL
FONDL
•

I espcially like to know whether a place is fancy/glitzy or whether it is more of a laid back neighborhood bar kind of place. I hate the former, love the latter, but that's just me. Which is why my numerical ratings often differ markedly from others.

Profile picture for FONDL
FONDL
•

Another problem is that we all like different things. Plus I've found that the place often has little to do with whether or not you have a good time. If I meet a girl I really like and get to spend some time with her, I will have a good time, otherwise I won't. The written discusion is much more meaningful than the numerical ratings.

Profile picture for verfolgung
verfolgung
•

As was said before, the numerical ratings mean little even if they get averaged out over a large number.

I agree with FONDL, its all about if you can find a dancer who is right for you. Otherwise the feedback on dancers is not much use since tastes can vary, and I only really need to find one or two dancers to have a good time.

The reviews are most helpful when it comes to background info: bathroom attendent, special promotional times, overall layout. I once wrote a review on a local club where I warned that it was a nice place but you had to walk through a metal detector. Info. like that is what I find useful.

Profile picture for Yoda
Yoda
•

I find the ratings, though a good idea n principle, to be useless. I frequent 3 or 4 clubs that have been rated everything from 1 to 10 by different reviewer. Club owners, dancers, rejected boyfriends and banned customers all combine to skew ratings to he point of unreliability. I've made the mistake a few times of avoiding a particular club because of ratings or reviews but found that, once I tried the place, I had a great time.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement