I'm in Atlanta for the night and then headed to Lubbock, TX for work. Trying to figure out if I should hit an SC or not deal with the hassle and go straight for a massage. I haven't had much luck at the ATL clubs like I do in Jax or PCB.
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
2 wks ago · 1 min read
I'm in Atlanta for the night and then headed to Lubbock, TX for work. Trying to figure out if I should hit an SC or not deal with the hassle and go straight for a massage. I haven't had much luck at the ATL clubs like I do in Jax or PCB.
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (1)
Curious as to what you wound up doing? I'm not usually a night guy, but seeing as how you're only in Atlanta for one night, I'd recommend Vivid for high mileage and low prices with middling Cubans, or Tattletale Lounge for high mileage and higher prices with some white and Latino stunners.
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.