tuscl

High Milage One Way or nah?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
If the best thing you can get at the club was one way dances, with super high mileage (not actual extras though), would you still pay for dances?

23 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    One way, but with super high mileage?

Where I live the best you can get are air dances with a bouncer supervising. So what you get when she is on stage is just as good and cheaper. So the only reason to do the private dances is just to ingratiate yourself with the girl. So most guys do them only once in a great while. The type of club you are describing I would look at in the same way.

I have paid girls the full $20 fee just to sit and talk.

So I presume you are talking about grinding. My interest in this is limited. This is what Mr. LDK lives on.

But as far as extras, I don't go along with that concept.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

What I want is GFE, and the best way to get that is to engage with the girl in the front room. Money can still be changing hands, but you are much more able to lead it in the front room.

Where this is impossible, I've enjoyed front room dances for $1 at a time with some playful two way touching in this underground circuit which ran in San Jose Mexican bars.

In the worst of the Deja Vu San Francisco clip joints where everything is forced into the booths, I've turned the dynamics around by DATYing dancers. They like that because they don't get it that often, and I like it too.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Nooooooo, i need to have a mutual stimulation sessions. That way she can have a idea of what kind of lover i will be. Thus better position for OTC
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fat Jesus "Meal Time"

https://youtu.be/AwEP_50GQKw
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Nyet.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Did shadow just have a stroke ?

English American please

Stop trolling Mr. Scat
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The answer is no, although technically I don't think there's such a thing as a super high mileage dance with one way contact.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Two way is the only way.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Agreed ^^^
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Depends how hot she is and the price.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Two way is def better... but I ain't gonna say no to my west coast CF... of course that's because she arguably a ten and there's not competition nearby.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    No. Two way, at least, or I ain't spending any money.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    JamesSD +1
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @JohnSMith69 I got to let you know bro, that actually such a thing as high mile one way does exist. I tried to touch some booty but a bouncer at my once top of the list club yelled "hands". She made up for it by doing a very intense, dick rubbing (over pants of course), grinding booty popping lap dance. Unfortunately, I can't do a handstand without hands and I have not been back at the place since Summer of '14
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Or nah
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If she's giving me her all (aka putting a lot of effort in it), then I can live with the one way contact. The problem is most girls are just going through the motions nowadays.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In my professional opinion a woman's body is designed to be touched – it's unnatural not to do so especially if she's right in front of you and nude.

For me it has to be at least 1.5-way.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    JamesSD +1
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If she's super hot and the price is 10 or less, maybe.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If the price is $1 for a minute or two, yes.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    If that means "grinding on me for the whole song, not doing that leg garbage, and at least looking like she's into it", that's all I need. I'd do that all night long.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    My current #2 club, for most of it's history, was a lot like that. I never minded that much, though, because they had a never ending variety of beautiful ladies. Then the best thing that could have happened there, did, which was they began allowing 2 way contact. Then again, they still don't have extras. Or else I'm getting them from the wrong ladies if they do.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @sharkhunter a dollar a day keep the hormones at bay *snark*

@iHearVoices I hear ya man. When I first started in the mongering field, I thought she was trying to crush my balls with that leg thing. But that's because I was in high profile manhattan. Not even harlem manhattan.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Nah. I much prefer being the toucher to the touchee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion