tuscl

Unexpected Surprise

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Man – I PL love-it when I accept a dance from a dancer and then her bod is way better than I expected it to be from first-glance when she was in her dancer-outfit.

For me particularly this occurs in the small black clubs I visit – in pretty much all these clubs dances are on the flo (floor) and often bar-side so often times the dancer has her back to you grinding on you.

I love big, full, natural boobs, and IME many ebonies often have very full breasts that often feel much bigger than they look – I PL love-it when I get a dance from an AA dancer and she has her back to me and I had not had a chance to see her bare boobs and I reach around not expecting much and BAM! I unexpectedly feel some big round full delicious natural breasts (kinda like when one unexpectedly finds $$$ in their pocket, but better LOL).

Do you recall instances when you saw a dancer that *unexpectedly* blew you away (figuratively) after she took her clothes off?

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I don't know.Where the fuck do I start?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The ones that piss me off are the ones with nipple piercings that I couldn't see until after they took their tops off.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Whew, the title had me worried for a sec.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You mean that kind of experience when you are just flaberghasted, just totally discumbooberated?

Yeah, bit tits and big asses can do that, and these are common with AA's.

But actually in the nude and topless places I've been to, dancers with big tits have learned how to do this.

At San Jose's Pink Poodle, for a while they were wearing short dresses, but so short and without underpants, that their pussies showed. So they'd go around showing their pussies.

Then they'd stop to take their dress off in front of one guy. And it can be a blow away experience. This white girl with huge tits, Gypsy, she really liked me and she paid extra attention to me and she did that!

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Papi, I'm curious. When, exactly, have you gotten a surprise that was expected? ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Your comment was an expected surprise :)
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Yes, and the two most recent times were within the last few months. The first was with a dancer that was very popular, but the outfit she was wearing was not flattering on her at all. The bra made her tits look very fake and bad, and her dress and top made her look a bit overweight. To make things worse she hung around with another stripper who was indeed quite fat, so that also played in my assumptions.

I wasn't really thinking about getting a dance from her, but the club was very crowded and all the ones I was interested in were too busy. I was about ready to call it a night when she and her friend stopped by and sat down with me and they both made a very good attempt to convince me to get a double dance with them. No way was I going to get a dance from both, although it was a bit hard to say now when one dancer is caressing the sack and the other the shaft.

I took the prettier of the two dancers back and was glad I did. When she got in the back and undressed, I see a very firm and tight body, with very nice natural D cup breasts. She takes her pasties off and I immediately notice some very nice thick nipples. Her dance was just as good as her and her friends advertisement on the main floor, and she is now my favorite at that club.

The second time was a very pesky dancer who like the previous dancer looked fat in her outfit. It didn't help that the way her hair was done up in a bun made her look quite older than I go for. I must have declined her four times before she went on stage. Then she got on stage, and removed her dress and her body looked much better. Then she undid her hair and she looked decades younger. Finally her top came off and wow. I was short on money by this time, so didn't ask her for a dance, but I will definitely take her up on a dance request next time I see her.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ooohhh. i see what you’re getting at. JohnSmith and his DS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymQNTmos…

but do you really think that was a surprise to him? hmmmm
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't like surprises so I usually don't buy dances until I've seen them naked either on stage or dancing for another guy. Mainly I do this to avoid waisting $ on fake tits.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Its usually the opposite for me, I see a girl who looks great with her top on only to find some natural geographic type saggy ass tits when it comes off. Every now and again there are girls with tops that obscure the amazing rack they've got, but as I'm partial to the smaller & firmer ones that's not the case too often.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That is a very good example Dolfan – many dancers are manipulative by nature even b/f becoming dancers and take it even further when they become dancers - many dancers do their craft day-in and day-out and it's their M.O. to trick, manipulate, or even try and intimidate, custies into given her their $$$ - many custies are “afraid of the bouncer” and think they gotta do w/e the dancer says and many a dancer def use this “fear” to their advantage to try an intimidate custies – and many custies think in civvy-mode where they are hardwired to interact w/ dancers as they would interact with a civvy-female (even when the dancer is trying to ROB his ass).

Club staff know how these bitches are and often times they themselves crack-the-whip to keep them in-line – so it's not as if one as a custy does not have any rights nor will the staff necessarily automatically take a dancer's side if you stand-up for yourself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion