tuscl

LDK Encouraged

celayatable
Minnesota
Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:06 PM
So I'm a newbie to the board. One of the topics that I seem to question is the frowning down upon LDKing in the club. While I do not have the ability or time to frequent establishments with the consistency of many of you. I enjoy the hobby. The infrequency with which I am able to visit clubs prevents connecting with regulars, as my visits are limited. As such, options for extras ITC and OTC are a challenge. I do frequent a club with mostly AA talent (I have similar tastes to Papi). I also agree with him that AA dancers are more flexible and willing to provide mileage - especially if one is up front and respectful and open about expectations. On a recent visit, I inquired about OTC with with a curvy dancer. She indicated that while she was not available that evening, she would be delighted to "get me off" in the VIP. Which, along with some grinding and two way touching led to a messy, albeit happy conclusion. I have experienced this on a number of occasions. In particular willing dancers who appear to take pride in their ability to get me off. I generally allow this to occur when there is a willingness and encouragement of the dancer to agree. I look back to my first time in a club, as an 18 year-old when a Puerto Rican mami told me... Honey, do not be embarrassed, but I AM going to make you cum in your pants. It is clear that we all began this twisted journey somewhere. And that we are all at different places. I don't simply see the shame in an LDK, especially when actively encouraged or welcomed by the dancer.

17 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    @CrazyJoe---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ah LDK-Jr. I feel ya, luckily the establishments I frequent allow me to get away with more.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good start. Just dont start exchanging hj$ with trannys
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The shame in an LDK is that you don't get a blow job or FS like an adult.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    We used to call this dry humping in the 7th grade. Most adults have moved on.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have been at all stages. From the newbie afraid to talk to a dancer, to anactive LDK seeker, to an itc extras guy, and finally to having my own collection of strippers that I fuck regularly OTC. I agree that we are all at different stages, and that there should be no judgment about what stage a particular guy is in. This is often controlled by matters outside of his control like where he clubs, how much money he has, and the influence of his wife or girlfriend. Thus, while in hindsight an LDK does now seem pathetic to me given where I am today, I respect those who for their own reasons are at that stage or any other stage in the progression of a strip club enthusiast.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Yes, there are dancers that take pride in getting guys off, within the clubs rules, whether it's a so called LDK, or full blown extras such as BBBJ or FS. There are also dancers who are good at milking you of all your money, while they make you think the promised land is ahead. The secret is determining which dancers are which before getting a dance.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    In my home club I don't wear clothing in the CR so there is no need to ruin my clothing.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I have been at all stages. From the newbie afraid to talk to a dancer, to anactive LDK seeker, to an itc extras guy, and finally to having my own collection of strippers that I fuck regularly OTC. You forgot the last step ? The limp dick years
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    celayatable: As you can see from their responses, motorhead and jackslash, for all their many virtues as TUSCL contributors, are examples of what I have called "lapgasm-scorning stallions from extras-friendly cities". To his credit, JS69 takes a more balanced view. I advise you to ignore the haters and get your pleasure any way you want. Unwillingness to do OTC and lack of access to extras are no slam on your manhood. (Ouch! That sounds really painful.)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    ya know what, I'm gonna go for a LDK. I don't see why I can't just put a condom on and let the good splooge roll? That way, you get off, she does her job and nobody has to bother each other about getting one another off. Don't see why she has to know, especially when she won't feel it. Glad she's glad to get you splooging but if she don't gotta know, why not just slap on a rubber and call it a day instead of looking for a person to specifically get you off?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I can't get off from a handjob, so there's no way I could LDK even if I wanted to.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The issue with LDK is not shame. Rather it is just that you are letting the girl manipulate you, and take money out of you at the same time. Sure, in the context of an off the clock relationship, some ejaculation services once in a while are fine. But if you are paying for it, and if you like the girl, then I say you want to do something to her, so its DFK, DATY, or FS. Any BJ or HJ is secondary and only preliminary SJG [view link] Rod Stewart, I can take this guy audio only. But video he is too much. I believe it must be only women who like him. [view link]
  • celayatable
    9 years ago
    So no concerns or offense with "manhood" comments or references to dry humping. I'm limited by both time and geography. As a professional, I can in no way visit my local club. Likewise, I have to be cautious when visiting popular clubs in Minneapolis. Which happens to be very conservative for extras. I'm like many hobbyists, whom I believe lack the convenience of regular visits to establish a relationship. I have had offers for OTC. However, none that would have been safe to pursue without a better knowledge of the dancer. I also want to avoid disease... As I'm in no position to get or spread an STI to my new girlfriend. If I lived in Atlanta or New Orleans, I'd be hitting Follies or Passions on the regular. Likewise... I can comfortably claim to be one of the few of you who has actually fucked a stripper without paying (with drugs or money). One who I met outside of the club... If only I could go back to those college days...
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Celayatable, I understand what you are saying. I too am publicly visible and so I have to stay away from strip clubs, for a while. Likewise, I was for a long time married, and the local clubs are zero touching! So I had to limit what I did. I did not want a mistress, as that is going too far and too dangerous. It is how people get hurt. Eventually I had to try and make the marriage work, and then I found that I had to end it. So there are constraints. But overall the goal should be to be to publicly stand up for what you believe in. So I will be heavily involved in many ways with lots of women, many of them coming from strip clubs. In the mean time, I focus on the tasks before me. So if I lived in Atlanta or New Orleans, and was not involved in temporary other matters, I'd be about in public with women I'd met at Follies or Passions, and some of them would be my girlfriends. Good topic you've started. There are people here who are going to have very strong feelings about this. SJG [view link] Genesis 2007 [view link]
  • tusclfix
    9 years ago
    I think there's also the case of "sometimes it happens" and of all things, we shouldn't disparage anyone for it. But what others are probably saying is, if you can, aim higher. Er,... Just not literally.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Just seems like a last resort desperation move to me. If I can't get a nut through intercourse or head, its not worth messing my pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion