tuscl

Do you like Juice?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I drink gallons of Cranberry right now.

But I've gone thru phases. I loved grape Juice when I was little. But then drank orange juice for 20 years. Now i can't stand OJ. Grape and Apple are now too sweet. Cranberry is the perfect balance.

21 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    As bad for you as pop.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Apple is my preference, IF I drink any.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I drink orange juice all the time, but try to avoid the overly pulpy stuff.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Not really a juice guy.....if i do its a caprisun
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My new thing when I'm high is cheddar biscuits and grape juice. That's all I could find in the house one night and it was so good I keep coming back to it. I can perceive lots of different flavors in the grape juice as I slowly drink it. It's a unique experience.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Orange Juice!
    Orange Juice!
    Orange Juice!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    For me it's "Lemonade, lemonade, like grandma made!"

Healthy, and makes your blasts off even bigger.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Bloody Mary Mix!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juice? Only with vodka or run - otherwise too many sugars to drink on the regular everyday. So I like it in small doses - just like the Juice character on here.

I'm with Motörhead though, loved grapejuice when I was a little kid.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    My fellatrices like it when I drink pineapple juice :)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I have of course researched all the drinks below and these are the best all around that I drink:

Per 8oz serving
    Trop50 OJ - 50 calories a glass and something like ⅓ the sugar of every other OJ.
    Hood Chocolate Milk (I get it at walmart) - 80 calories, 6g carbs, 3g sugar, 6g protein <--compare it to other choc milk and you'll be amazed at the nutritional diff
    Costco Soy Vanilla Milk - 100 calories, 9g carbs, 7g sugar, 7g protein

What I drink non-stop:
    Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice - An entire 64oz bottle has 40 calories and less than 8g sugar. Yes, that's an ENTIRE freakin' bottle. They have a dozen diff flavors but my fave is the mango cranberry. When Publix puts it on BOGO I can usually get it for $1.50/bottle and I'll stock up with 30, 40 or 50 bottles and it lasts me a couple of months.

My guilty pleasure is hard root beer.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Water except after lifting when I drink chocolate milk.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Well crap, only half my post posted.

Costco Vanilla Soy Milk - 100 calories, 9g carbs, 7g sugar, 7g protein

What I drink non-stop:
    Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice - An entire 64oz bottle has 40 calories and less than 8g sugar. Yes, that's an ENTIRE freakin' bottle. They have a dozen diff flavors but my fave is the mango cranberry. When Publix puts it on BOGO I can usually get it for $1.50/bottle and I'll stock up with 30, 40 or 50 bottles and it lasts me a couple of months.

My guilty pleasure is hard root beer.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ski bum do you even lift bro?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    50 bottles of cran juice at one time - lol I'd love to see you toting that out of publix! Don't blame you - save that money for the strippers kids!!!

Let's see - I drink the lite minute maid lemonade - think it's 15 calories for every 8oz.

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I thought nutz would have said pussy juice
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol mikea only on my dick..not a fan of on my mouth
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I like my juice like I like my women – thus I drink blackberry juice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Actually not a big juice drinker – usually have a small glass of OJ once a day just to drink something w/ a little flavor.

I thought juice-drinking was bad b/c of the sugar and sorta immediate absorption – better to eat the fruit AFAIK.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    OJ and lemonade are my go-to juice drinks. I don't like grape juice too much. Cranberry juice is good if it's really cold. Mango juice is usually delicious. Apple juice usually doesn't have the flavors to quench my thirst. Peach and pomegranate flavors tend to do my tastebuds justice as well.

I also like to drink pickle juice. Only the sour pickle kind. I don't usually have any in my fridge but if I go to a friend's house or something, I'll just grab the big pickle jar and pour myself a shot or two. It's so cold and sour and delicious. I'd drink a whole glass but it would fuck my stomach up and exacerbate my acid reflux so just a little here and there. Mmm.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I just drank a fifth of kool aid...

Dare me to drive?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion