tuscl

Interesting situation: I need some advice.

Clackport
Washington
I've told this story before, but I went into a strip club and I saw a co worker of mine dancing. It was a little awkward in the beginning obviously. We weren't necessarily good friends, but we were friendly towards each other, we had each other's number. Anyways she looked damn good, probably a 8.5. Easily one of the best looking strippers in Portland. She is a Italian girl with a black girl booty, Chess would love her. I didn't ask her for a dance because I thought it would be too awkward. I did really want one from her.

Fast forward to today. She no longer works in the same place I do. She now works in a different location about 30 min from where I work. Anyways I was thinking of going to to her club on Friday and asking her for a dance. One reason I'm thinking about is the dancer quality in Portland is so bad right now, and to me she's in the top 5 as far as best looking Portland dancers. Another reason is I'm interested in how the mileage would be. The last reason is I just really want to get a dance from her.

Have any of you ever knew someone OTC, and then found out she was a stripper, and then got dances from her? Was the mileage good?

I kind of almost think she might refuse my lap dance request, it might be too awkward for her. If she does accept, I'm kind of thinking it will be a air dance. It's just a feeling I have.

Should I try to get dances from her?
What kind of mileage should I expect?

Thoughts?

28 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    You only live once bro and if it is no longer affecting work then go for it
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I find that if you know them before they become strippers you will probably get worse mileage. Probably something about them not wanting to think they are whores. Just a correlation not 100% but that's been my experience.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Oh, and needless to say, if you know a friend of theirs that's also going to decrease your odds. Pretty sure I missed out in an otherwise FS girl because of that.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This has not happened to me. I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody. Closest strip club is 30 minutes away. Never been. I say just do it. Worst case its awkward. Best case you fuck her.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Dougster- I'm friends with her best friend. Her best friend happens to strip also, and I saw them both at the strip club that night.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Most of the girls I know from the strip clubs, tend to shy away from guys they know outside of the club.
    I've even had girls go hide in the dressing room and refuse to go on stage because someone they knew walked into the club.
    So I'd have to say the mileage would probably not be good with this girl if you tried...
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @warhawks- that's kind of what I was thinking
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Good points but you guys forget one big point

Strippers date men they meet outside the club

Ranukam you might have a chance to date her if you choose to accept this mission
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I'm assuming that she was a dating for fucking for free opportunity he would have taken it already.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    She is very quiet and to her self, but I was gradually making progress with her. After I saw her in the strip club, it felt like things changed between us. She wasn't talking to me much at work anymore. It's almost like she was so embarrassed that I knew she stripped. So no I don't think dating her was a option, especially after I found out about her stripping.

Plus I have a GF right now, so I'm good on that front.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Really, what do you have to lose by asking for the dance. These are the possible outcomes:

1. She says no. You haven' t lost anything.

2. She hesitates, obviously uncomfortable. You say, "Hey, I understand it may be awkward for you. If you don't want to, I understand.". Two possible outcomes here. Since you've demonstrated that you're not a creep, she may go ahead and go for it. She may gratefully acknowledge it and you won't get a dance, but again, it has cost you nothing.

3. She might say yes, and the two of you will go back. Her dance ends up being listless and unenjoyable. You stop at one and done. Cost to you: the price of a lap dance.

4. You both go back and she ends up being a freak. Not only have you lost nothing, you have scored big!

5. Maybe, just maybe, she will want to meet you OTC. Ding, ding, ding, ding, DING!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's a strip-club – everyone there is there b/c they want to be and to do their thing – we often default to using civilian logic in the strip-club – if you saw her in a dance-club; would it be awkward or not-OK to ask her to dance – she's there to do her thing and you yours; everyone there are consenting adults; she gets what she wants and you get what you want; we are too puritanical in this country – it's just sex (a natural thing/need).

If you would have approached her and talked to her and put her mind at ease; she may have been more ok with the whole thing.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Quit being a pussy .

bigobitty is right

Go pimp mode and spit that long dick rap game mang

Examples

Yo bitch my dick is long and needs a fix

Yo bitch yo broke ass needs my dough because I've always know you a ho

Yo bitch this pimp is spitting game so get wit da mang and never thurst for the thrust again

Yo bitch yo bitch yo bitch
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Go windee da poo on her honey pot and eat dat good good
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I got a few dances from a coworker that invited me to see her at her club about a month ago. I figured she'd be comfortable since she was the one that invited me to the club. Turns out she wasn't as comfortable as I thought she would be. The dances were nothing but air.

We talked about it a few days later and both admitted it was a little uncomfortable. I've seen her at the club a few times but I haven't gotten anymore dances with her since that first night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If I notice a dancer being uncomfortable w/ me; I just take my dick out and say “hey – it's all good” - that tends to break the ice.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao, see papi gets it
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nice guys finish last - especially in a SC - one needs to take the bull by the horns - after all I'm the one paying.
  • 10inches
    9 years ago
    similar situation with neighbor. lived in same apt building and saw her quite often at the pool. she was a 9.0 in her tiny bikini. went to local club one night and there she was dancing totally nude. didn't know what to do when she saw me a came over to my table. she just sat down and chatted. bought her a drink then she ask if I wanted a dance. got a hot, hands on, lap grinder. next time I saw her at apt, she acted if our contact never happened. became one of her regulars until she quit and moved away
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well here's some things to think about.

She doesn't work in your office or "area" anymore but think she could wind up there again down the road, or you getting moved to where she works?

If you want an ice-breaker you could go up to her in the club and say "I always thought you were cool, and really attractive and I always wanted a dance from you but thought it would be awkward since we work together, now that we don't I was hoping it would be okay to get a dance from you now." That's the most polite way you can do it and it puts the ball in her court. If she feel uncomfy, then she can kindly reject your offer with little embarrassment, or she may say "damn I've wanted to give you a dance for a long time."
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Right or wrong, if a smoking hot co-worker was working at a sc, I would show up with a fat wallet and a hard on. The rest would be up to her.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It sounds like you guys are saying there is nothing to lose. All right, I will try on Friday. I'll report back.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If you were single I'd say try to fuck this chick for free.

Instead I'd just invest some text game in her and be patient.

Being friends with a hot stripper has more value than a few lap dances. You do need to mend that fence though.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I learned this tonight.

When you have an opportunity to have a hot young woman's body, you should always go for it. If you don't, you will probably regret it or, at the very least, will always wonder what could have been.

Nothing to lose. Definitely go for it.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    The answer to everything you want but don't ask for is always no, so what do you have to lose?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    A co-worker's wife became a dancer. I never got a dance from her and never really wanted to. I never found her that attractive. Were she my type, yeah, I would have done it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "Being friends with a hot stripper has more value than a few lapdances".

This is a excellent point James. Maybe I should just work on our friendship? I haven't talked to her since she left my company which was 2 months ago. I don't date strippers anymore, but I wouldn't be ashamed to date her. She goes to school full time, she works full time, she has a daughter. I think she just does stripping for a little extra money. I don't know though, will getting dances from her change our friendship?

Fuck I was gonna ask her for a dance, but now maybe I shouldn't. Decisions, Decisions.

Maybe I should pretend to be drunk and ask her for a dance, and then during the dance grab all over her pretending I'm drunk. LOL
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    How about a dancer's point of view?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion