Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Miley Cyrus

Tiredtraveler
TiredtravelerVIP3235261

Solo PL

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Now that we have all seen the new pictures of Miley naked would you get a lapper and or extras from her. I don't think I would. She looks like many young spinners I have seen "but her face" . The tough might be interesting though. I also don't go for boyish looks like her either.

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

No. Androgyny does not work on her. She looks like Justin Bieber.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

She looks like the average stripper you see at a club. Her body is decent, but would likely say no, unless none of my favorites were in, and she had some good game. In other words, a typical stripper.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I like spinners in general, but she's way to slutty for my taste. Too many tats...and she'd need a boob job if she wasn't famous.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'd get a lappet from her mom, she's cute

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I think her dad is soo proud! He wanted a boy and got a daughter with a body of a 12 year old boy

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

If she was market price, I would. I wouldn't pay much extra though.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol. No.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not the prettiest face but not that ugly and I definitely love petite bodies. So yes. I have done worse.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What happened to her ass?

Somebody used it all up!

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Probably yes. I think she would be a lot of fun to get some LDs from. I would not peruse extras or OTC. I think she would make good money as a dancer.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

$20 juice is masturbating to those photos as I type this.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

There is maybe a 10-20% chance I'd buy dances from her but only if the stars aligned whereby there were no better dancers available, a long stripclub dry spell had elapsed, and she had a good approach. In other words, maybe only to avoid blue balls.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"$20 juice is masturbating to those photos as I type this."

Brilliant!

She's not my type though! Too many tattoos!

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Was that photo shoot a joke? She couldn't pay ME to give her the time of day much less want to be around her naked.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Miley Cyrus irritates me. So I don't even have interest to look at her, clothes on or off.

SJG sites.google.com

Joe Bonamassa youtube.com

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

No.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ha ha ha. You could not pay me enough to touch her.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol! I will say Mikey Cyrus is my type of slut but she just too skinny and no ass to speak of.

S
Supremeruler
•

Whoa! Meant Miley Cyrus.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

L Ooooooo l, funny guys but even juice says NOOOOO

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I like her long legs and she's pretty tone – I'd probably get dances from her – but that boy hair-style needs to go.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

No! Just not my type, without sufficient T&A. Nothing about the shoot is sensuous. Just seems she's exposing her itty bitty tits to get attention.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

No. No. A thousand times No! As Sheldon once said on The Big Bang Theory, "I wouldn't coitus her with your genitals". The big surprise in this thread is that Papi_Chulo, lover of big-bootied chocolate chicas, would even consider getting dances from the loathsome Miley [or Mikey, if you're chessmaster :) ]

Here's the slide show. It might be the same as in the original post -- I couldn't bear the thought of seeing these pics twice:
egotasticallstars.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement