My definition of a perfect ass

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, November 15, 2015 9:45 AM
[view link] Thoughts?

48 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    It's a 15 second Instagram video, so click on the play link.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    It's interesting how people have completely different taste in women. Nothing wrong with it, just interesting. I guess that's why strippers come in all different shapes and sizes, because everyone has different tastes. Anyway, that ass isn't appealing to me. I'm into small, tight little asses. Just about every one of these is perfect in my book: [view link]
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    I agree with Divorced Dude. Firm and fit is sexy to me.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    My preference would be between ranukam and DivorcedDude's examples. In a pinch (literally) I would side with ranukam but that is a little too big.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I would be more preferable to Ranukam's but vying for perfection limits what I can be interested in. my tastes changes upon the mood so I don't think I can say I have a perfect ass preference. Although DivorcedDude's version of perfect is outrageous. There's no ass there at all.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My view on asses is the bigger the better, just as long as the shape of the ass stays looking good. I wanna stick my face in that luscious booty! God damn this making me tempted to hit the strip club up!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A petite girl with a better ass....legs help make a great ass [view link]
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Not bad Mikey. I like my asses bigger than that, but she's got a nice ass for her frame.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yes that ass perfect. She looks pretty too. Divorceddude, my man esta said it best. "There's no ass there at all." That's a bonerkiller for me usually.
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    Kudos Mikey. I agree about legs along with heels can help make an ass great. A woman's height and frame can also make her ass look great, whether she's slim or heavier. I love slim girls as long as she has some meat on that ass. Heavier girls are okay as well just as long as their asses fit their frame but not too much.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Way too big. Looks unnatural and misshapen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Not bad; I prefer it rounder and sticking up. Wold not be surprised if her booty is enhanced but hard to tell these days.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    #3 in Divorced Dude's link is my idea of a perfect behind
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I def don't get turned on by small flat asses – some of them look like little boys to me – personally I don't like a female with an ass smaller than mine (doesn't seem natural). But I gotta say; although I love big asses; I do enjoy fucking girls with small asses more even though I get more turned on by the big ass.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    It's not bad, but a tad too big. I like it better then some of the flatter butts in DD's photos although No.3 on his list was nice and perky. I could wrap my hands on that one nicely. I like the ass on mikey's girl as well.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    eh, I think Mikey's example is a white boy's dream. I honestly cannot find a better example than the one he presented.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^White boy's dream, my ass..lol
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yeah #3 in DD's link has a nice ass, I wouldn't mind hitting that from behind.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    This song says it all. :) [view link]
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    #38 is my favorite in DD's link, that ass looks yummy!
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    I prefer round and fit with a gap, also known as "factory air."
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'm in the small, tight/firm camp. I'd wave the chick in the OP off before she even got close enough to sit.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Most of these asses are far from perfect. Nearly all of them aren't big enough for one.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I'm disgusted. But good, less competition. We won't be fighting for any of these hos. Lol!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Give me a nice kardashian booty or Alexis Texas or lisa Ann booty. Perfect.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Google Roxy [view link] ... Perfect booty for a white bitch... Or any bitch for that matter. Y'all muthafuckas like little girl booty. Gross.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Some of these pics make me wanna regurgitate.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Preach Chess lol! I looked at that Roxy chick though, she's got a gut bro, kind of nasty. I've never seen a full pic of Kim K's nude ass (besides the time she posted it on Instagram when she was pregnant, but we all know asses get much bigger when pregnant).
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    That's funny. We definitely won't be fighting over women. Those big asses that Kim K & Alexis Texas have are totally disgusting in my opinion. They just gross me out. People are different. One person's trash is another's treasure and vice versa.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Chess, are you 300 lbs? That would explain your aversion to sexy girls with human sized asses.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, that Roxy bitch does have a gut but I can deal with that. Any more and yeah starts to look gross. I find women most would consider fat to be still be otherwise OK looking. A little extra around the middle is OK but that's just me. Mikey lol, I'm 5" 9' 160.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I live by the words of Sir-Mix-a-Lot
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK – do you guys think DivorceDude would like this one? [view link]
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    YIKES! My eyes are bleeding.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi, the question should be, Do you?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Others opinions: [view link]
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Looks good. Insta boner.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Booty booty booty rockin everywhere!
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    "IDK – do you guys think DivorceDude would like this one?" HA HA! Papi you crack me up. Please, no more. It's almost dinner time and I don't want to lose my appetite!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    oh damn chess; you almost broke my laptop screen
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Fuck yes Try this one [view link]
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Ugh, you guys who are into big sloppy asses! I thought I was going to agree with DivorcedDude, but all of those are a bit too flat. They may not be Asian flat, where if puts her back against a wall, her lower back and her ass cheeks will touch at the same time... but still, too flat. The hips and legs are right, but I need some projection
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Clubber- Great link! I'm gonna save that link. When it came to breasts most TUSCLers preferred smaller size (B Cups). I guess it's the same thing with ass, you guys prefer the smaller ass. You can keep your skinny stick thin girls, I'll take the big booty girls.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Deal! Send the skinny ones my way.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Nothing like options: [view link]
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ranukam, "Your" welcome. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion