tuscl

Ever seen any old favorites visit a strip club as a customer?

I saw two girls sit down at a table. I didn't pay much attention at first, they were on the other side of the stage a good 30 feet away from me.
A dancer I know sat with me and told me a name and that she said hi. As soon as I saw the pointing I saw her waving at me.
Hot as ever. Time flies. Seems like yesterday she was dancing for me. I heard that was 2 years ago. Now a nurse and married.
Apparently still hot enough that the manager came over and talked to her a few times. She looks still like she's in her early 20's. That's just too young for a hot dancer to retire. Oh well. It was nice to see her pretty face again. Apparently she has pleasant memories of me so that's nice.
Have you run into old favorites visiting as customers?

6 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    "And they call it puppy love".
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Always fun to see former strippers come back to visit the club... Usually, if it's an "old favorite", I'm the one who has brought her back to visit :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    In my case she used to work at a different club. She was still hotter than most of the existing dancers at least in the face. I would have to see her strip to compare the rest.
    I wouldn't complain if she wanted to moonlight. :)
    She used to wear a school girl outfit like a mini skirt and at her age and petite size, looked fantastic in it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    No "old favorites," but it's common to see current and former strippers come into a club to socialize while out for the night.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    At my current favorite club, it seems like there is always somebody who stops by who used to dance there. I personally think they haven't quite let go completely and may want to return.

Nothing will ever compare to when I had the dumb luck to meet up with an old fave from a different club at one of the clubs down in Lincoln, NE. I didn't even realize who she was at first, but then I figured it out and we had a merry time that night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion