tuscl

Tipped the wrong chick

Estafador
BIG APPLE
So I'm at this low down club and it's not much happening going on. But I just earned a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico lol. I'm just kidding....mostly. And I think, hell, I'm feeling friendly, let me tip a $20 and see what happens. Does so to this nice bodied nice (not georgous) faced white woman and she thanks me....as if it were a one dollar bill. Then she kept talking and talking while ON STAGE. And she was the only white woman in the club that night (not even spaniards were in the club). And even though the the other few women in the club had a little bit of a gut going on, they had a pretty face and a big ass, and I would have been willing to settle for them too. I then started to realize that the chick I just tipped may have been a druggie because she just keeps talking and talking and talking while on stage and trying to have a real conversation about NOTHING. And the one night I decided to look cool. Wasted 20 on a chick I don't like. felt terrible.

19 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Welcome to the being nice to a druggie girl club. Something I did too often with civi girls
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol. I always make sure she's one of the ones I want if I tip a $20. But of course I don't have to feel generous to tip a $20 if I really want her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Not being rich, I don't tip more than $5, unless it's a thanks for past fun. But I've found the dancers I like the most are there to earn. A two dollar tip is enough for them to mac on you hard, see how much you're willing to drop on them for good dances.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    $2 usually doesn't even get me a glance from the white strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK; SCs/strippers are a crapshoot; no guarantee a $20 tip will get you anything more than a $1 or $2 tip would; if she has her regulars lined-up or just doesn't feel like being w/ you; the $20 won't matter; IMO – a tip of any amount just lets her know you are interested but no guarantee she'll reciprocate the interest – sure a $20 could probably increase your chances; but I still think it's a crapshoot.

She might have been talking to you since many custies like convo and state the they hate the “wanna a dance” line; so maybe she thought she needed to talk to you and give you of her time b/c of the large tip?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Once I was at the rail and realized that I ran out of moolah, so I asked the waitress for a napkin and her pen. I wrote out an "I.O.U. $5" on the napkin and slipped it onstage. I thought it was clever as hell and a great convo starter between me and the cute dancer on stage. Turns out - not so much. If looks could kill, I'd be dead twenty times over. She didn't find it amusing at all. Stupid chick has no sense of humor. Pfft.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Stupid chick has no sense of humor ...”

That's not exactly correct – many strippers just have no sense.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Good point, Papi.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    I saw a couple of guys tip a $20 on stage once. When the dancer scooped up all the bills on the stage after that song she didn't even notice the denomination. Soon after when she was sitting with me I asked her about the $20, and sure enough she hadn't noticed.
    If I'm going to give her a $20, it will be for a lap dance, or if it is for a tip it will be for some extras after the dance.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^most of the time they definitely notice $20 from $1. Its whether they choose to acknowledge it.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    At the my regular club that gives out $2 bills at the door, I will tip them the $2 bill, but most of the girls never notice it. So I doubt they would notice a $20 bill. They do see if you tip two $1 bills, though.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I think DD is correct. In my experience, multiple bills have a bigger impact then a single bill. Test it if you think this is not true. They may not notice a $20 bill, but they sure will note 20 $1 bills. Think of this as well, $1 bills are the tender of choice in a SC.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    You didn't really tip the wrong chic...just the chic you didn't end up liking.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm sure glad that stage tipping is not the norm at my favorite club. I haven't spent $5 on stage tipping all year.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    While I have a couple of favs who like lots of 1s on stage, for the most part I just use a larger bill if I want an above average tip. In my experience strippers are very aware of the denomination of bills. If you doubt me, try stage tipping a new Benjamin. While there are no guarantees, I've never had a dancer not head straight to me after that kind of a tip.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    The girls may not notice, or at least not acknowledge, larger denomination stage tips but in dive clubs the certainly do. I spend most of my clubbing time in a small dive and I usually tip the girls I'm not interested in with singles and tip the girls I am interested in with fives.

I can't tell you how many times I have had a new girl come over to me afterwards and ask if I meant to give her a five or if it was a mistake.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @lowpaw LMAO it sucks nobody has a sense of humor

I tipped a girl a #10 one time and she wanted to stay with me all night. Drinks I consistantly found a problem. Because once you buy a chick one drink she won't stop badgering you until you say no more. And once you say no more, she immedietely leaves you. Won't even let you buy a lap dance. Did that once with this chick as I was in a IDC mood and didn't mind blowing $100 on drinks. I was drinking too after all. Of course that was a test I won't do again.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The worst is when you tip a girl that's not your type, you maybe tip her because she's giving a great stageshow, but yet no one is tipping her, you feel a little sorry for her. Of course after her stage set she comes sit by you, and you have no interest in her.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    In my usual low- to mid-level clubs, tipping two or three singles on stage often gets more attention than tipping a fiver. In fact, so few customers tip at some of my hangouts that tipping *anything* attracts the honeys. What has never made sense to me is "making it rain", which seems to be more about drawing attention from the whole club than attracting an individual dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion