tuscl

OT: How many vehicles do you own ?

List how many you have and why you have the kinds of vehicles

16 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    1 Mustang GT. My CF asked me why I needed so much HP. I told her, I don't. I just wanted it. She says that she will pay the fee if I let her drive it at the drag strip. That ain't gonna happen. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Where's Bag Boy James? Did he sell his Moped?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I have a 2003 Kia Van that is currently dead. I use it for traveling and stealth camping. I have the inside modifications to wear i can sleep, cook meals, watch Netflix and play video games on a 42 inch flat screen. Yes it has heating and AC and runs off of Huge ass Batteries. I even have a mini frige for beers and mountain dew

I also have my daily commuter whitch is a 1991 Subaru that has 400,000miles and is still running like a champ

I do have a Honda mopadie but it is dead right now.

I have a 1988 Ford Truck that runs but i only use her to haul shit or drive/play in the snow

Just bought a dead 2001Dodge Intrepid i plan on fixing up and resealing
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I have two Acura TL's (one is used by my daughter or son when they're home), a Honda Odyssey van and a Lotus Europa.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    2 Vehicles: 1988 Toyota Corolla, 2002 Honda Civic.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I recently bought LMN's Ferrari 612....here's proof it was his

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nayp2&s=…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Rats, it was there when I looked it up

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    15 keeper cars and 15 for stock - stolen off street for sale. 30 car garage capy - high end apartment in Los Santos, and 2 ten car garages in East Los Santos (GTA Online).
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I have a 401k, traditional IRA, ROTH IRA, self directed brokerage account, and other investments that one day will take me to strip club Nirvana! These vehicles do not depreciate in value like the other vehicles stated prior.

The vehicle I use for transportation is an 11 year old with 220,000 miles.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    My sometimes summer car is an Audi TT
    My all season transportation is a Mercedes M class SUV
    The .5 is I have a company car that I'm also allowed to use as a personal vehicle.

Since I barely drive it I might be selling the Audi in the future, I already have a buyer that has been bugging me for 2 years to sell him the car.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Currently 2.5
    My daily driver is a 2007 Dodge Magnum SXT and I have a 2012 Ford F150 that I mainly drive in the winter when I need the 4x4 or when I go camping in the summer.
    The .5 is a 1973 Mustang that I have slowly been bringing back to life over the past 5 years. Maybe if I cut back my strip club hobby I can afford to finish this one.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    I have Toyota sienna.
    Just_the_nuts: Just curious, how you cook food in your van? Is it tiny microwave?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Camping mini grill with small propane tank and yes i open my Windows lol
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    2004 Chrysler Pacifica awd, 2006 Dodge Charger R/T with a hemi, and hopefully a 2001 Mainship 390 next week.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I have an'02 WRX which I drive in the winter and a '15 WRX which I drive the rest of the year.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    You telling me rech that you would not jump into my van at a club for "fresh air" and free beer ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion