tuscl

Tag-team ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 6:26 PM
There have been posts in the past about OTC 3-somes and getting LDs from 2 dancers at once – but has anyone done a ITC VIP 3-some extras (FS; BJ) – how did it go and what did it entail?

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So are you now also someone who wants to get "soaked in pussy juice"? just the nuts has got me thinking about doing multiple girls at a time too. My experience here is very limited and not encouraging. But him saying that has got me thinking. [view link] SJG
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I can imagine it would be uncomfortable. A lot of the dives the VIP is cramped enough with just you and 1 dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Google, "soaked in pussy juice". It is a frequently used expression. SJG
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I did it on my 70th birthday at Follies. The 2 girls were best friends and agreed to $100 a piece with no tips. The house comped the room. I've always said that for a 3 some to work the girls must be compatible and I want to be the center of attention. I'm not big on watching girl on girl action. They did everything right. Nothing like getting DFK with one while getting BBBJ from the other and then switching, etc. I would do it again.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    So are you now also someone who wants to get "soaked in pussy juice"? Fuckin love that question lol Im starting to get curious about it as well....i might just save up for a year then go to Detriot and just unload all kinds of pussy juices on myself in a marathon Orgy
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck 2 girls and talking 10
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat, thanks for the technical advice. SJG
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    The one time I did was with two strippers who told me we'd go to VIP for an hour if I'd pay the house fee ($175) they wouldn't charge me cuz they just didn't want to get called on stage because they were both so high they'd fall on their faces. They continued smoking crack and I thought it would be a boring hour but they got nude and both blew me. There was more laughing than heavy breathing but for under $200 it was worth it.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've done it. Costs too much money though. You're paying two girls for something one could do. It's good to say you've done it though. Not sure if I'd ever do it again. Depends on chemistry though, for sure.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    2 Broke Girls
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to TIGOL, how about 3, 3s would that be a 9
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    How about 5, 2s ? Is that a 10 ?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    maybe 2, 7s could be a 14
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I agree with warhawks.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've done it, always with 2 girls who dig each other. I think for me, it's one of those variety things -- it's exciting, in a way, but then it's out of my system and I"m not interested in repeating for a few years. You definitely get that hedonistic, decadent, sensation overload with two girls, so everyone should experience it at least once. But for me, there's always a drastic drop in intimacy that I miss too much. And, if you're getting YMMV from one or both girls, they might not want the other to know, so you may end up with lower mileage per girl... I've been told outright, "It will be so much fun to do a 2-girl show with Cinnamon for you! But if she's there, we can't do that thing you like to do with your thumbs."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I just can't seem to cross the threesome sex barrier. But part of the reason is that I'm being very picky to get girls with good chemistry like shadow and Rech said. I did a great VIP a couple of weeks ago with free girl and blond slut that came sorta close. But blond slut wanted too much money for sex, and free girl wasn't willing to blow me in this particular room because of the cameras. Also free girl lusts for blond slut, but slut is completely hetero and just fakes it for girls. Not what I'm going for. I want two bisexual dancers who will be into each other while they also take care of me. Free girl told me about a couple of dancers that she'd like to have sex with. But they were 6s at best. I guess free girl has poor taste in sexual companions which is no doubt why she's fucking me.
  • AJ8921
    9 years ago
    Tag team BJ once ITC with a couple of shapely AAs that would make Papi_Chulo proud. Got in some DATY, FIV, and both going to town on my shaft and balls. Probably the best BJ i ever had. That being said, I was a tad bit tipsy at the time and got both of their numbers but mistakenly threw the paper in the trash as some point in the evening.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m not much into females doing each other – sure I’d probably watch and it’s better than nothing – but I prefer them just to be all over me and only paying attention to me and little Papi.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    An afternoon visit. I was offered a 2fer. Two blondes, one enhanced (she did the sales pitch), one natural (she did most of the work). Both girls for half an hour in the VIP for the normal price of $300 for 1 girl. I usually don't go for doubles, so I asked why I should do it this time? "These are coming off" sales girl says as she tugs on my pant legs. "and you'll get a double blow job." That did it. As a warm up they wanted to know if I wanted to watch them for awhile. "No thanks". They took turns teasing me a bit with sales girl putting her mouth on my dick through my pants. I did some DFK and DATY with working girl before she blew me for real. I got digits for OTC, called the next night I wanted a solo with working girl. I was quoted $500. It ain't happening I said. I saw them later at another club, they didn't approach me. Haven't seem them now in over 2 years. I know I've told this story before but more detail this time and it is right on topic.
  • the mighty quinn
    9 years ago
    Did it once. Two dancers gave me a "special" deal. But then economics reached the head on my shoulders and understood I had to take the price per song 2x. Whoa... While it was exciting for sure, not the best use of my funds. I'd be hard pressed to do this again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion