tuscl

Clubs with your kind of dancers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What club consistently has the largest number of dancers who are exactly your type?

For me the answer is definitely Mons Venus. Most nights I would gladly pay generously to fuck half or more of the dancers on shift. White, natural, skinny, young, pretty, everything I want. There are usually a few that I would pay DS prices to have for the evening. If the place had extras I might never leave.

Runners up would be 4Play and Bare Elegance in LA. With some exceptions these are mostly non extras clubs but they consistently have more of my ultimate dancers than anyplace else. Baby Dolls and Cheetah Atlanta also score high on the list of clubs with Johns kind of dancers except that they have more dancer variety than the other places.

29 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Shadow,you swear by this guy?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Definitely none in my hometown. Sam's Hofbrau in LA is the only club I've been to that had quite a few girls my type.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Randy meets his girls in methadone clinics.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I have 3 clubs in Phoenix Eve's Tease, Blue Moon and Bandaids. Mostly the first two.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I'm dancing at Mons in the upcoming winter months. I am excited.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    When I danced at Admiral in Chicago it had a large number of dancers I'd consider attractive. Mostly white girls (decent number of Eropean foreigners) with a couple asians, blacks, etc. Had a great mixture of blondes and brunettes, natural vs fake boobs, small vs large boobs, and all of the girls were in shape. None were on the heavy side, even the "curvier" girls there were fit.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The Cheetah in Atlanta has always had a reputation for my type of dancer, looks wise, but it has been over 10 years since I have visited because I desire more than just eye candy
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Synn in COI.
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Why Synn in COI?

I'm gonna be there later in the month. Was going to go to SR in COI, but you think Synn is better?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Any club where the dancers are willing to talk to me, up for grinding on me, and, for the most part at least, attractive.

As for a club type, I think I'm more comfortable in more of a blue-collar club. They aren't so rich that I have feel like I have to put on airs, and they aren't so dive-y that I'm worried I'll get jumped in the parking lot.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Tootsies, easily...especially considering the 'number' part of the question.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's been a few years since I've been to Tampa, but Mons Venus used to have exactly my type. Mostly blonde white girls that all were 8-10's
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Nina.

Have you ever been to the Mons? I doesn't seem like your type of club.

There's no VIP or CR. it's a lap dance factory so convo skills are meaningless. Because of the lack of privacy, overt extras are rare to non existent, but there is a lot of aggressive groping.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Consistently? I don't know if I've found that club yet. I like a wide variety of girls but my type would be thick, nice round booty and a nice pair of tits to grab hold of. I go for all nationalities and races (current fave is white), but if they were darker skinned and more exotic looking or even South American it would be perfect, I might never leave.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    None of the Chicagoland clubs can compare to the faves others are blessed with, like Follies and the Detroit area clubs. I am a regular at Heavenly Bodies which is (mostly) a no extras club, and I enjoy the low cost and relaxed bar-like atmosphere. I would prefer it were nude like the Skybox though (same owner).

I agree with Nina that The Admiral has a huge percentage of beautiful women, but again it's not an extras club and it's WAY to expensive for what you don't get. I bet the girls make a lot of money though, and for very little effort.

There's two club types I like the most: nude clubs with alcohol, and the dive extras clubs like Arnies in Harvey IL.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Motorhead - I haven't worked at a champagne rm club in over a year & don't plan to until I travel to nyc, atl, nola, or vegas and I don't know when I'll be at any of those places next. The club I'm at now (which I love) has a similar setup to Mons: lapdance only, high contact but non-extras, dances take place out in the open in two large rooms. Mons hustle seems like my club's hustle on busy nights and game days.

I spoke with a couple dancers who work there or did recently and they've already prepped me on how the club works. Even the stage rotation seems weird. Some girls don't like the setup, some love it. They've all said I'll have no problem getting hired (I'm a thin spinner type and at least half white lol I've never had a problem getting hired anywhere) and I've grown to liking the fast paced hustle because it's guaranteed money.

I've heard Mons is standing room only most weekend nights, if that's true it'll be highly unlikely that I ever leave with less than 1000 or so. Sounds like a game day at my home club.

Sry long response.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Rockstar666 I think a lot of guys are talking about the overall attractiveness of dancers, not their willingness to provide extras. Detroit is just known for extras, not hot girls. The girls at Admiral are way hotter on average than even Flight Club and Penthouse imo.

Mons isn't an extras club but they have slender beautiful women and a lot of guys like that.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JS69---> "White, natural, skinny, young, pretty, everything I want."

I suspect you and I have similar tastes... perhaps the only thing I'd add is, I like latin women also. Otherwise, I most favor natural looking in face and body, slim & fit dancers' or gymnasts' bodies, no tats or piercings if possible. Pretty sure I could just say "ditto" to whatever clubs you think have the hottest girls, even if I haven't been there :)

Where we might part is that I can't separate the club hustle level from the girls. Last time I was at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas, lots of girls matched the description of what I was looking for, but nighttime hustle can be pretty bad, so I can't even put it in the running. Similarly, I would never consider a girl a CF (much less ATF, much less DS) if her beauty wasn't matched by a sweet slow hustle
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I should add, here in SF, the place that most closely matches the above description is Gold Club -- topless, alcohol, no-extras club, and probably the most tightly patrolled by bouncers of all the alcohol clubs. Alas, the place is high-hustle at night, and unfortunately can be just as high-hustle during the day when there are big conferences in the city (it's across the street from the conference center, so it's nightshift-like SRO even during dayshifts during even medium-sized conferences)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I had forgotten all about Admiral. I went there once and the girls were very Mons like, just my type. But the prices were very high and the mileage/fun was non existent. The absolute lowest mileage, strictest no fun club that I have ever encountered. A guy could spend $1K in that place and never touch a tit. So I refuse to go back.

Nina, maybe I'll see you at Mons this winter. That and Tootsies are my two fav winter hangouts.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Yeah I made good money at Admiral but didn't work weekdays and the tipout was like $200 on their better shifts.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Weekdays at Admiral suck from what I've heard. Ew
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    JS69 - it's a possibility. I am probably going there next month and the couple months to follow... I am traveling a lot during these michigan winter months to avoid the cold as much as possible.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Bourbon Street in Phoenix.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino, Vegas NV and Treasures, Vegas NV. Shit, girls there are wild, man.

I'm cool with Oregon strip clubs too.

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @NigelCharles-
    Synn is my club of choice in the COI mainly due to dancer selection & quantity, as well as cheap dance prices and consistent UHM. SRI is a good club also, and the dancer quality there is probably the highest in the COI, but its alot pricier and the dancers tend to be more aloof.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    SRCOI & BE-LAX. I favor pretty, thin, athletic young brunettes, and both of these clubs seem to have plenty to choose from.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There are two things I like in a SC:

+ black women/dancers

+ and lots of them to choose from b/c I’m not a one-woman/dancer kinda PL (i.e. I likes variety)

There isn’t one club that gives me all I want but off the top of my heads (yes both of them) there are 3 that I like:

+ Follies Atlanta – has enough chocolate (even on the dayshift) to keep me satisfied and entertained for hours on end – I wish they would have more brick-houses/supa-thick AAs as they do in the all-black clubs but the Follies AAs are often well put together (good sized tits and asses for their frames) – I like Follies b/c it’s kinda a turn-key operation per-se – i.e. IME all one has to worry about is showing up w/ sufficient funds and be willing to spend and the club and its dancers take care of everything else – the mileage is often good across the board and dancers often show a willingness to please – all I have to do is sit back and get what I came for (almost like shooting fish in a barrel w.r.t the consistency and “ease of use”)

+ Blaze Atlanta – I love black women and more specifically their bodies – Blaze often has a large # of dancers and with large #s one can often get more variety from thin to thick – my preference is for well-endowed ebonies and I don’t care how their face look nor if they are extremely fit – big to extra big natural tits and big to extra big asses is my lust and Blaze has a good # of dancers that fit this profile; I see these dancers with the voluptuous bodies and well-endowed attributes as women and not girls – and I get turned on by women and not girls – the bigger the tits and ass and the curvier the more womanly she looks to me and the more I get turned-on

+ Onyx Houston – for one; black SCs are the minority; and IME upscale black SCs are a minority within a minority – Onyx Houston is a chain (Houston, Dallas; Philly; Charlotte) of black upscale SCs and its owned by Ricks (that owns clubs like Tootsies in Miami) – and IME one can often find some real lookers (body *and* face) in upscale black SCs – Onyx Houston is probably the place I’ve seen with the best-looing ebonies*
    [* my one and only visit to Onyx Houston was in early 2012 and shortly after joining TUSCL and I did not SC as much then as I do now so not sure if I would still feel the same way about it ~4 PL yrs later but I think I would]
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I don't know what Nina looks like but from her profile picture, she has a good body. It's cool that she does not mind dancing in nude clubs.

The nude clubs around DFW are mediocre. I would say all the attractive dancers are at the topless clubs. Mons Venus seems like a great club. A nude Baby Dolls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion