tuscl

Hot or not?

Clackport
Washington
I guess she works at the new Ace of Diamonds club in LA. She's been in some hip hop videos. She is probably a little thicker than what I usually go for, but I would love to try to handle that ass. I think she's fucking hot.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eaQE9yjC5w

Thoughts?

43 comments

• sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Pretty face but the rest is more Papi's style.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Her name is Maliah Michel by the way.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Holy fuck no
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Se's hot for a home girl
  • ime
    9 years ago
    No thanks
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I guess she's a perfect example of a pear shaped body. Too much ass for me. Papi and LDK82 would be all over it.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I googled her to see more of her first and the answer is yes she's hot.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I think she is hot too. She danced at a couple of clubs in Atlanta the past couple of years, mainly at Diamonds of Atlanta. I just looked at her Instagram and she is indeed now dancing at the Ace of Diamonds club.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    She was the lead girl in Drake's Find Your Love video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyv4Bjja…

@gewings- did you ever see her? I've been trying to get out to LA to check her out.

At least the brothas appreciate her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP23k0zr…
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The second link ain't working.

The only bad thing with her is she probably doesn't even do lapdances, because she makes so much money on stage.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    She is a little too bottom heavy for my tastes. But I would like to see how she moves on stage. Might make for an interesting night.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I actually grimaced when I saw that vid, that female would have to pay me! Oink Oink
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo style.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

NOT hot.

Leas PL competion for you. lol.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Me and JohnSmith were talking about how we would never be fighting over the same girl lol.

I guess a lot of you TUSCLers don't like the thick girls. I love thick women, although as I stated earlier she's a little thicker than what I usually like. Her face is decent, not spectacular. What I'm really attracted to is her BODY. She's got the body of a woman, not a girl. But yeah I've never been with a girl that thick.

So far the people that like her are me, rh48hr, and gewings. All brothas. Lol.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My strippers are the exact opposite of this girl. White, skinny, tiny ass, either redhead or blond, gorgeous.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    Not for me.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    She's right up there with Ham Hocks,Collards and Black Eyed Peas.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Not my type either.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Definitely an hourglasses figure - all the sand has run to the bottom.......
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Not hot at all
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Did she steal those shorts from Charles Barkley?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Her face really is very pretty, and I don't think her ass is *too* big or disproportionate. I'd probably have to see her in person to get a better idea of yay or nay.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Moo
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You picked a poor video; she looks like she’s dressed to go do her laundry – hard to attest her charms dressed like that – this would be a better vid to judge her by:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQSqSQa…

If she was in a white/mixed club; I’d probably get dances from her – if I saw her in a black-club she would not be my first choice and I might pass on her altogether in a black-club:

+ I prefer dark-skin – she almost looks white to me – I assume she’s mixed (mixed parents or perhaps both her parents are AA but very very light-skinned?)

+ for me; she is not as hard as most thick/curvy black women - she’s a bit on the chubby side vs the thick-side - many thick black women are thick but very very firm and hard and thus more shapely and curvy and that is my preference
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “…So far the people that like her are me, rh48hr, and gewings. All brothas …”

It seems to me that more often than not black men and Hispanic men tend to favor and often prefer women with curves – that is why often times it seems dancers with very big enhanced butts are usually found in black-SCs or predominantly Latin SCs.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hot I mean.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Not my type
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    To me she's warm

:)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    She looks a little too juicy in some fotos, just right it others. I've read it's not unusual that "urban models" can go up and down by a lot of weight to get the look they want for a job.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    She's really pretty but that's just too much badonkadonk for me to handle.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @lopaw- truthfully that might be too much ass for me to handle, but I would like to try!

@Papi- I wanted to pick a video of her in the strip club, but all of those videos had age restrictions, and you have to have a YouTube account to view them. I don't think she's chubby at all, she is just SUPER thick. If you see her with her clothes off, you'll see she's a brickhouse.

@chess- I'm surprised you like her. I know you like thick girls, but I thought you just liked white girls?
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Ewwww, hell nah! Too fat!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    She's not bad, but there are better examples of her body type in local clubs, one especially.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @dancer95 Fat? Her waist is slim as fuck? What is your definition of fat? Anything not showing your ribcage?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Hell yeah. My kind of woman. Wish she was a lil darker but I can still dig it with a shovel baby (and my dick).
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ Her waist doesn't matter. Ass, thighs, arms are still fat.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Not my type
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, I do like thick white girls first but not exclusively.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Thick! Any color!

Though not exclusively, they can be a real turn on!

As for the one in Ranukam's video, yes I really like her. But I believe that she will get thicker over the years.

SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @dancer95 I guess I'm in love with fat girls. If I can see your ribcage, we have a problem.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^ amen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion