tuscl

Club Massages

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Would you like a massage?

I've heard the question hundreds of times and always said no. I come to strip clubs for sex not for a spa experience. Until this time. For the first time ever I said yes, and I'm glad I did.

I'm sitting at the tip tail. Asian milf with big tits comes by. Not my type at all but she's trying hard so I give her a good tip. We talk, and through broken English she seems pretty cool. Then she starts running her fingers through my hair and massaging my scalp.

Now I should mention that I just smoked a couple dabs of some really good indica concentrate. So I'm already very relaxed. But this makes me really really relaxed. So I close my eyes while this girl keeps massaging my scalp. It felt really good.

I imagine this made quite a sight. Never seen a guy get a head massage at the tip rail before. Soon I put my head down in my arms on the ledge and she moves down to my shoulders.

A couple more minutes of this and I literally could have fallen asleep. I know. Not John's most impressive take care of the naked bitches moment. In hindsight I imagine that people may have been staring but I was oblivious to the crowd.

The song ends. I slowly sit up. It takes great effort. She says let me take you in the corner and give you a full massage. I don't answer but just hold her hand and let her lead me to her massage corner. We go to a couch. She is nude from the stage dances. There is a ledge behind the couch. She sits on the ledge with her feet on the couch and instructs me to sit on the couch between her legs. I rest the back of my head on her stomach. Her tits are resting on the top of my head.

I close my eyes. How much I ask, a little groggy. "$10 per song baby." Ok. Never got a massage before but one half the lap dance price seems ok.

I've had many very good massages before. The DS and I used to get a couples massage at a high end place after we had a sleep over. A sleep over is what she called coming to my hotel after work for sex cause it didn't sound like she was a prostitute. This was different than the spa, and in some ways better. She massaged everything above the waist. Ears, eyes (didn't know you could massage eyes), scalp, neck, cheeks, shoulders, arms, hands, etc. Even if I wasn't high it would've been really good. High it was like a new dimension of pleasure and relaxation that I had never felt before.

I started trying to get up after the third song. I managed to actually get up after the sixth song. Yes $60 for a 20 min massage might be steep. But it was worth it. If I lived in this town Id probably line this girl up for a full body happy ending massage every week or two.

Does anybody else get massages in clubs? If so what's a fair price? Do you get them from dancers or a massage girl? Also, this girl did not use lotion which I thought was good. Lotion might have been sticky. Am I right about that?

21 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    I haven't gotten a massage in the club, but at one club I go to, there is a woman who is totally not my type at all, who has made something like this part of her opening/intro. She'll sit next to me, then start little scratching my scale, back of my neck, arms, with her long fingernails. I can feel the flow of endorphins wash over my brain, and my eyes practically roll back in my head... I never get a dance from her, totally unattracted to her, but I will tip her to stay there and keep skritching me

Obviously, I do get massages from bodyrub girls ... my true ATATF is a bodyrub girl, not a stripper. And now you understand some of the simple pleasures -- if you can find one as hot as a stripper (as a general rule, high-end strippers are the hottest girls in the sex industry), who knows how to do both an awesome massage and awesome *sensual* massage, and can transition from one to the other. I like to tell the girls to finish me 10 minutes early, and then after I've popped, just spend the last time minutes lightly scratching me. Heaven! I don't do it anymore, but years ago, I used to like hitting the SC, getting drunk and horny with my CF, then heading off for a bodyrub to finish it up
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    lol, not scratching my "scale", that would be gross. My scalp. SCALP!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Platinum Plus in Columbia SC had a masseuse several years ago that gave pretty good massages but they had to stop because they did not have a license for it.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    Shotgun Willie's in CO always provide good massages. I have taken shoulder massage few times but there is no hanky panky. I have seen some customers shirts pulled up from back to provide back massage and it looks gross.

But, the one I really like is at PT's Showclub. Because sometimes (only sometimes) they have very young girls who provide massages. These girls are generally who are very new to business of professional massage and try to make quick buck at strip clubs or college girls just trying to evaluate strip club. BTW: generally PT either has no masseur or some old lady. I have a good experience recently at PT I will write review today.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have been to several clubs that offer this - I usually get a few. Typically the masseuse looks decent, like an ex-dancer. I have found if she's dressed in civilian clothes and is wearing an apron with oils and junk, she'll usually be pretty good.

In most clubs is 2 songs for $20 and I've been know to get up to 6 songs. My only gripe is I hate doing it out in the open, prefer to do it over in the corner out of site.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    At the time when I was a fresh strip club peruser (not a regular by any stretch of the imagination), I went to Rick's Cabaret (the good ol' days when I knew nothing and still left relatively debt free), they offered me a massage. Curious about the cost and the fact that it was from a stripper (or was it a bartender or something) I took it. The WORST most useless massage I ever had; and I have done legitimate massages on BP (if you want a true blue massage without a happy ending, then DON'T use BP). All the chick did was push and squeeze poorly against my shoulders for 5 minutes. I would NEVER get a massage at a strip club again.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    But it was $20 so I should have known better.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Normally if i get a massage it's out on the floor and it's FREE

If i want a real massage i will go to a AMP
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    In one of Drake's songs he said something like "second floor of Tootsies getting shoulder rubs".
    To anyone that's been to Tootsies, do they offer massages in the VIP there?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    There are a few dancers at Hi-liter in Phoenix who go around giving shoulder massages. They aren't bad but I want to spend my money on high contact dances. Two of the girls who give massages don't give great dances imo so the massages are a great way for them to make cash and not give dances. In reality, if you were a dancer and could make money off of a PL who wouldn't buy dances from you by giving them a massage, it's a great way to expand your money making base.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've never been anyplace where massaging is part of a strip club. But I've heard a few accounts of where it happens.

One advantage of this would be that then you're clothes are supposed to come off. See, in a strip club the girl's clothes come off. In an MP, the guys clothes come off. So putting the two together is ideal. "Officer, this naked stripper was just giving me a massage. This is why I'm naked".

But JS69, your narrative shows something else which I consider important. She was offering to play with you in a dark corner of the front room. So if you want to get intimate with her, that is the best way. No real time limits and no fixed structure. You can just keep feeding her money and playing with her, in the front room. If you want a GFE session, then this is THE BEST way to start it.

When ready then, you just invite her to the back room yourself, like when it is time for your pants to come down.

Please tell us where this was, PM me if you want.

SJG
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    At TDs North in Albuquerque there is often a girl working the room who gives massages. While I fully appreciate a good massage I always pass as she looks like she may have eaten 2-3 of the slim dancers. Yes, she is quite large.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I ran into massage girls at scores in chicago that's the only place I've seen them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This was at Mons Venus in Tampa.
  • mal_hodgson
    9 years ago
    At one of the clubs I go to there was a guy who regularly gave massages to the dancers. He had a spot off to the side and would spend a half our or longer massaging one dancer after another. I never figured out if this was an official thing he got paid for or was just some customer who figured out a scam to spend a lot of time touching strippers without paying.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    mal: almost every club I've been to has one of those guys. Always just a customer how figured out a hustle to touch the strippers without paying.. typically, those guys also do odd jobs for the girls too, run and get their lunch, etc
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    There's one dancer in the Twin Cities who typically greets her regulars with a little bit of a neck and shoulder massage, and it feels great. Her training and talent really show. But it also isn't a regular thing.

Do what you can to avoid lotion. It gets sticky to the touch and to your clothes if either you aren't allowed time to let it dry or if she doesn't take a hot towel to you to wipe it off. There's one therapist here who tends to spackle the stuff on, so I pretty much avoid her; add in that she's just an average masseuse on her best days, and it just isn't worth the price.

Try to get the masseuse to use non-scented oils. They don't stick, the skin absorbs them a lot faster, and, there should be no scent to arouse suspicions.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well it seems like the majority of clubs don't offer this. It's similar to poker rooms - some places have girls walking around offering chair massages and some don't. If you've been sitting at a table for 4 hours playing in a tournament - a 15 minute back massage can sure make you feel better
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    At the clubs I go to the dancers that offer cheap massages are the ones that can't sell dances.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    she looks like she may have eaten 2-3 of the slim dancers. LOL. I'm still chuckling minutes later.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    i would rather have a few $10 per song massages from Leah, the massage girl at Rhode Island Dolls than FS for the same price with about 90% of all strippers on earth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion