Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pictures of my current hooker situation

72_os
72_os1653

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lord im hooked on this lil thang

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

She's all yours dude.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Does she like buckets of chicken?

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Yes we do fine dinning at the KFC buffet after da sex

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

So what does this young lady charge per hour?

Does she take Visa?

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Damn, you guys are mean.

That said, that tit tattoo is awful and distracting.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Is that DS3?

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I'd have to see her in person for an accurate assessment, but based upon the pics she's a borderline 7. If I was drunk enough and she was cheap enough, I might do it.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I think I'd much rather spend my holidays with Hilary.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Didn't I see her in the produce section at the Piggly Wiggly?

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I would be interested to know what she charges. Can't be too expensive.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

$100 quick visit $150 30min $200 full hour

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

What are you're rates, you must get a discount for bringing KFC.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Well, with prices like that you can't expect top-quality. She is alright. If she tones up, removes these trashy tats, gets her eyebrows done in another way(not so thin), applies classier make-up and invests in nice clothes, she will look decent, imo.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I luvz dis ho

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement