tuscl

Bed Dance

chukko
Ohio
Thursday, November 5, 2015 2:26 PM
This is related to my previous discussion. [view link] I had my first bed VIP dance, which was the whole point of this visit. It was pretty fun, but also tricky. For certain parts of the dance when the dancer was grinding on me I kept sliding from my original position against the wall and pillows. If I were pursuing DATY and DFK (which I wasn't) then a bed dance is probably the optimal environment for this. In conclusion, I prefer couch style dances. Being somewhat upright and having my feet grounded offers the stability and control needed to fully enjoy a lapdance. Laying down is too precarious.

7 comments

• chukko
    9 years ago
    I would recommend at least trying it once if you haven't already. It was simply a SC bucket list item. Actually, I checked off all, but one last bucket list item in this one visit.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've had great bed dances at little darlings in Vegas and 4Play in LA. Some girls know how to do it right. But most don't.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I like it because you get a better view especially if she got a big booty but I like both couch and bed.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Sounds interesting. I'd try it, but there are none in NY as far as I'm concerned. Once I get my car, you guys let me know what strip clubs near me showcase bed vips
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    Apparently the Deja Vu chain has bed dances as a signature. So if you have one in driving distance then I recommend stopping in. I would call first to find out the specials so that you can get discounted rates.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When one is laying down and on a soft-surface like a bed; not much one can do but just kinda lay there – I prefer a hard surface where my body wont sink-in – and laying-down on a bed one can't really move around much – getting head on a bed or her leaning over you while you squeeze and suck her tits is nice – but for fucking I prefer as little furniture as possible getting in the way. The best FS I've had in a club was in a dance-booth that had a padded chair that was low and had no arms – the ebony got one me FCG and she was able to put her legs on the floor on either-side on me thus she had support to thrust her hips and pussy into my dick and there was no extra-furnishing to get in the way. IME furnishing that is meant to be comfortable often sucks for getting dances or fucking – e.g. IMO a bed is best for sleeping and not necessarily fucking.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm a sucker for bed dances. That said, the most uncomfortable beds I've been in have been at Dream Girls (a sister club of Deja Vu) in the Twin Cities. The cushioning is barely thicker than plywood these beds are made of and the pillows feel like they have a few rags in them, little more. It's small wonder why one of the dancers refers to them as "ghetto beds."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion