tuscl

TUSCL Officially "Crazy" Members

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Okay, when you create a post, and respond to it under 2 different accounts - I think you're officially fucking crazy. Entertaining at times: yes, but still: officially fucking crazy.

That is all, please carry on and enjoy the rest of your Thursday.

9 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I'm Nancy Pelosi and so am I.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    ^^
    You're a stupid wildebeest. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Both rickthevulture and ricktheshark would like to post but have a hard time given that rickthevulture can't type very well with his wings. He just pecks at the keyboard with his beak. And don't get me started with the shark. I tried to teach him to use an iPad but the damn screen doesn't work with fins.

I may ask one of my bevy of BSLC sluts to type for rick and rick. But that won't count as multiple accounts because the BSLC slut is only transcribing.

Maybe I'll encourage John Smith's ex-DS to act as vulture /shark secretary. That way she'll see his crazy pathetic posts.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lion, you're talking about 3 different people - lion, shark and vulture - so that's acceptable - I as well as others understand you're sometimes writing on their behalf and at least you do it under one account.

I am talking about retards who have 8 accounts because, well they are simply retarded.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I'm glad you're ok with it shailynn. You're one of the good ones. You will be treated well when the cats become your benevolent overlords.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    8 accounts lol try 8,000
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't think there are many multi-aliases. Except Juice.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Speaking of crazy has any body seen joe ?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion