tuscl

Rookie Dancers --You Break 'em in?

dennyspade
Illinois
Thursday, March 4, 2004 5:34 PM
She's NEW to dancing/stripping(Period). You see her auditioning on the back stage and she's cute (built like you like 'em) but awkward. We all have seen her. She can be in her early 20's or approaching 30 and looks like a deer staring into the headlights. She's got a certain something that you like, BUT your Regulars and ATF have their eyes on YOU. They know your type and don't want to give you up as "a sure bet to drop some $$$." Do you want to be first to try out the NewbieRookie or do you wait to see how she fares with other customers? I like the fresh meat. I like remembering them later after they become jaded and smooth with their sales techniques. Just a thought ... Do you approach or wait until they get some mileage on 'em?

16 comments

• dusty
    20 years ago
    While I was dancing, there were these to men that were there every other day I would say.... Well anyhow... they would tip me every time I was on stage, and would buy 5 or six dollar dances each every time I came around... But I had never seen them get dances with any other dancer except one.. I never even seen any other dancer even go to them to talk... well one day I would say about my 3rd or 4th week.. one of them guys came up to me and asked me for a dance... I was so damn scared to dance for him, because I thought that thier AFT would rip my eyes out if she found out... Well anyhow back to the subject, he told me to do alot of things that I didn't normally do, and it was the best advice I had ever gotten.... after that I used what he taught me in most of my dances... I was so thankful for him ... so if you are will .. I say take ont he rookies, and shape them into your new AFT...
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    That actually happened at a midwestern club - Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis - which is one of my favorite clubs anywhere, especially the day shift when it's not very crowded. At night most of the girls are with their regulars and it can be hard to hook up, but that's true at a lot of places. I've never noticed new girls doing more grinding, but that's not my thing anyway, I'd rather just cuddle.
  • dennyspade
    20 years ago
    To FONDL: I forgot that you like the little ones to "curl up in your lap to take a nap." It's unusual to find that sort of peace and oasis in some of the "Rough & Tumble" clubs in the midwest; however, I have seen the look of serenity on a dancer's face when you give them the neck/shoulder and lower back massage. I was told that the High Heels can do a lot of damage to the dancer's spine and back and dancing just aggravates it further. I, too, prefer conversation with the the more mature dancers and certainly do enjoy the friskiness and energy of the new girls, who may try too hard to please and get called over by the manager for ginding too long and hard or permitting the customer to have certain liberties. God Bless America !!!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I was being somewhat facetious about looking for young girls. Actually when I go clubbing I'm not looking for any particular type, in fact I usually have very low expectations - I just go with the flow and take whatever happens. If I connect with someone I like I have a lot of fun, otherwise I save a lot of money so it's a win-win as far as I'm concerned. But when I think about the most fun times that I've had in clubs, it's usually been when I've spent the evening with someone who comes close to meeting the description of my ATF - young (she was 20 when we met), small, cute, killer smile, friendly disposition, intelligent, a touch of innocence, and a bit of vulnerability, what I call a bird with broken wing. I used to tell my ATF that the thing I liked most about her was her ability to see the world through the eyes of a child. I find that very refreshing. And I don't teach bad habits, in fact the places I usually go most often don't even have VIP rooms, everything is out in the open under watchful eyes, which is fine with me. Nothing I plan on doing requires privacy. If I really wanted to misbehave I can think of better options than strip clubs.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Gingersnap: I understand exactly what you mean. I've seen girls change literaly before my eyes and it can be very sad. I honestly think that the older "Jaded" dancers that men complian about are victims of not learning the job and developing the right attitude from the git-go. Bad habits are very hard to break. As I've said, I prefer older dancers, but the girls I know are relatively happy in their work and leading normal lives outside of the club. Dancing is only meant to be a job, if it becomes your lifestyle it can lead down an sometimes ugly road.
  • Gingersnap
    20 years ago
    Most rookie dancers are willing to learn anything the customer will teach them, even if it is not what should be taught. I have seen young little 18 year olds go back for thier first VIP show and see what they are doing may be illegal, Of course they do not know it is. I say if you are willing to take on a rookie, please be a gentleman and not jade them from the get go. Its really hard to whip a girl back into shape after she finds out what men really want. Do you understand what I am saying. I am even confusing my self here.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I've seen a couple of mother/daughter combos...some with better results than others!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    ... and I'll be chasing her daughter - lol. (I actually know a mother and daughter who dance at a club together, the mother looks like she's about 35.)
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    TGG: Looks like, if we ever wind up in the same club, we'll be fighting over the same dancers! lol....
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I personally prefer older dancers, who are generally more experienced simply due to their maturity. It's rare to find a rookie over 30, although it does happen. Young ladies under 23 or so tend to make me feel like an old lecher robbing the cradle...heheheh. Some women keep their personality in good order, others will never have a "sweet freshness" about their attitude, no matter what their age. Give me an early to mid-thirties lady, in good physical shape, with an intelligent sexual way, and she has my $$$ without asking twice...:-)
  • HotStrippersOnly
    20 years ago
    Usually it takes a while for a new dancer to get her dance routine down pat. I've seen real attractive rookies who were just awful. They didn't know how to please a customer. But give them a month or two and before they get too jaded, they'll be fun to hang out with and have a good time. That's the best time to break in a rookie.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Yoda, you are right, many of the younger ones do spend too much time talking about their boyfriends and their problems. But that doesn't bother me nearly as much as the more seasoned ones bitching about other girls, customers, and how shitty business has been lately. I usually find the young ones to be refreshing and they're usually much more open and honest and les money oriented. I once had a real young cute gal curl up on my lap and go to sleep in a VIP room, it was fun. I can't imagine a seasoned dancer ever doing anything like that. Maybe it depends on the type of cllubs you frequent, I usually avoid the big glitzy places.
  • LVclubber
    20 years ago
    I broke in one girl in Indy, she was awesome! Ended up seeing her out of the club some as well. But, she is definitely the exception to the rule.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Interestingly I find just the opposite in the clubs I go to. The older dancers are much more comfortable in their jobs and much more savvy about how to make men happy. Personality is key for me also. There are some older jaded dancers out their but they are pretty easy to spot and avoid. The younger ones spend way too much time talking about their boyfriends...
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I like girls who are fairly new, they're often less jaded and more real. I met my ATF the week she started dancing. And I really don't care about dancing technique, I care mainly about their personality. You can usually get much closer (and I don't mean physically but sometimes that's also true) to a newbie, they haven't learned to keep customers at a distance yet.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I go to mainly contact clubs and avoid newbies like the plague. I'm not a teacher, I wait until they do it for a while and figure out how to be comfortable with the idea of being groped by strange men. I'm not saying the dancer has to enjoy it-most of the time they don't, but at least they have to be able to sell the fantasy. I find, in general, older girls give much better lap dances tha younger ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion