tuscl

Whats worse? Being one of a few customers in a club? Or standing room only?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
I hate being the only guy with money in the club. I turned away at the door after seeing 4 customers for 7 dancers.

28 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ideally somewhere in between is best. But if I had to pick I'd say one of a few customers. I would have my pick of the litter and if I don't like any of them I can leave. Also I hate crowds and standing room only is the absolute worst.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Ordinarily I prefer a quiet afternoon at the club with about 6 dancers and 5 other customers. I'm looking for high-mileage lap dances and possible VIP fun, not a high-energy party atmosphere. Occasionally a late-night party at a crowded strip club is a blast, but standing room only sounds awful.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I prefer a few other customers, as opposed to standing room only Have to have a seat and enjoy the view the a while.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I prefer to go on a Monday than a Saturday. I can have the CF all to myself.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I have to admit, I'm a "fewer customers the better" guy. I'm fine being the only customer in the club -- no, I LOVE being the only customer in the club, or one of just a few. I love having 3 or 4 girls at my table, all for the price of just drinks (except for my CF or whoever I have the appointment with, she'll be getting VIPs), I love how appreciative the girls are, and I'll tell you they absolutely notice if you're regularly the guy who gets a girl some VIPs during a time period when most girls are lucky to get a lap dance or two. Even though there's no party atmosphere at the club, there absolutely is at my table ... girls laughing, drinking, smacking each others' asses, etc. My last trip a few weeks ago, my almost-CF and a rotating cast of stripper hangers-on, up to 3 other girls at a time, plus the manager came by to do shots with us a couple of times,etc. Love that scene.

The flip side of this ... I am perfectly comfortable with attention from the girls, knowing that I"m the only customers there. I do not feel stressed at all about girls coming by that I'm not interested in and that I need to shoo away -- I politely and in a friendly manner, send them off on their way. If sending girls away is something that stresses you, I could understand this being a horrible situation, but I'm completely in my element and master of my domain -- er, table -- maybe partially because I've sought out these scenarios so often for so long.

Standing room only is my nightmare, I hate it, I hate that it's a seller's market and the fast hustle. Don't care one whit that the girls are hotter.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Both have some advantages, both have some downsides.

If there's a lot of customers, there's probably a lot of girls, but there's also probably a lot of cash and competition.

Fewer custies means less competition, but also likely fewer girls to choose from.

On average, I prefer fewer customers. I'm fat and ugly, so the less competition, the better.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Being one of the few customers in the club or only customer in the club always cause that means you get to choose any of the girls and often they try to compete or work together for your attention which is almost always fun. Being a known spender and one of the few customers is just icing on the cake cause often the hang arounds will just linger and maybe tip $1 or $2.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    As much as I hate being the only PL in the club (and it happens alot when you club in the afternoons), I would take that over a SRO crowd. After having to club in the daytime for so long I got used to the deadness and low volume of dancers. The last time I was at a packed club after midnight I couldn't wait to get the hell outta there. We become creatures of habit after awhile.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm more of a low-key guy, but if I had to decide between the two I would take a packed club.

Usually the energy of a packed club is exciting, and I find strippers seem to have more energy too.

Dead clubs sometimes are even a little depressing and a lot of times strippers will give up when it's dead, succumbing to their smartphones.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    When it's packed there's a chance I'll be ignored. I would rather have fewer customers and my choice of dancers. Who are appreciative of my being there.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I was the first customer one night, and the only customer for nearly half an hour. So I'm sitting there with all the girls dancing for just one customer. Like I said to one of the girls who commented that I must really like that, "Are you kidding? Too much pressure!"
    "Huh?"
    "Yeah," I said. "I'm sitting here knowing that I am the only source of income for every dancer, bartender, bouncer and house mom in this place. It just isn't fun!"

Luckily, the place soon started filling up.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I do not like standing room only. I spend a lot more when a club isn't crowded but I enjoy all the extra attention and it often feels like a party to me with hot girls coming up to me at every free moment. In a crowded club, I lose my seat if I get up and walk around. I'm ready to leave if I can't find a seat.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    It depends on how I want to spend money that particular night. There are nights I want to definitely get dances and VIPs from multiple girls. Then I would prefer to go on a quiet night. But if I just want to go in and look at strippers without spending a ton, I would go on a busy night.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Ordinarily I prefer a quiet afternoon at the club with about 6 dancers and 5 other customers. I'm looking for high-mileage lap dances and possible VIP fun, not a high-energy party atmosphere. Occasionally a late-night party at a crowded strip club is a blast, but standing room only sounds awful.

Mr deuce plus one
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I club at Follies. I have forgotten what it is like to be the only customer in the place.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Mrs sea loves the party atmosphere because there are a lot of dancers to look at all over the place. Crowded is fun but SRO sucks. Since we can only go on Fri/Sat nights we don't have much choice but it's also why we end up spending 8 or 9 hours in the club too. We can go early around 7 or 8pm when there's maybe a dozen people there and easily get strippers coming by to talk to us. Once it starts to get hopping around 10 or 11pm you can forget it. We become invisible to all strippers unless they recognize us but even then they're busy getting the single men to throw $$$ at them. When all the stage seating is full and there's a ton of people behind all the seats bumping your chair and leaning over to throw money the more I get pissed. I spend my whole time keeping track of everyone around us, keeping aware of my pockets, keeping aware of mrs sea's personal space, keeping aware of her drink sitting on the drink rail, keeping an eye on her stack of 1's sitting on the drink rail next too her drink.

The more we go late at night the more I'd rather go earlier.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    I'd rather be the only pl in SC. All the wonderful girls free and available. Sure I have to work a little harder to prevent them from gravitating towards their phones, but once you do that, and show that you have money to spend, you'll have a good night... gotta love Wednesdays
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    I'd rather be one of the few customers than lost in the crowd. Also drinks seem hard to get in standing room only situations.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I hate being one of a few customers in a club more than the SRO situation. It seems like when there are few customers, they are all on you. Also, clubs like that generally have no energy and the girls don't really want to be there. FWIW, I don't really like the SRO situation, either, but then, you can sit back and watch and tip the girls you want to tip.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Being one of a few is worse. if a club is empty it's usually because it's a poor club and/or terrible girls.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    As an afternoon guy I'm with Mr Deuce and 72_os et al on this. I have been the only PL when there was only 1 girl on a few occasions. If she is not my type I leave, maybe comeback later. If I like her, I will see how the convo goes. I consider this a "job" interview, as in hand job, blow job,FS etc. I have been to the VIP for FS ITC with a few girls in this scenario. If the interview doesn't yield the VIP deal I will go for the $20 lapper to give her a chance to make some money and also to convince me with her body that a VIP session is in order. I rarely change my mind.
    Then of course there are the 4-5 other custies and 2-8 or so dancers scenarios. This is more common and more to my liking. This way I'm not "it" for everyone else in the joint.
    One of my SC sayings: "It doesn't take a lot of girls, just the right girl"
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I prefer a crowded club but rarely can go during busy times.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I LOVE when there are few customers. That means I don't have to compete. And all the hot girls are available. When you have standing room only means its either too packed or they have no fucking seats. Either way its not comfortable.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Its only awkward when you're the ONLY patron in a sea of strippers because EVERYONE (including the bartender) expects handouts.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "I hate being the only guy with money in the club."

???

Makes no sense. The OP is describing paradise, like being a kid in a candy store.

I love talking with dancers. The less customers the better, and so these are the times I have always sought out. Yes, it usually means less dancers, and less of the youngest ones, but on the whole the slow times are the best.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I agree with Esta. I prefer a few customers over standing room only, but if I was the only customer, I would prefer standing room only.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Few customers.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I hate being one of few customers. I feel like a target (although this varies greatly by club). I'd rather be in the Saturday night crowd at Tootsies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion