Mac's two in Billerica?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Drove by the other day, Site still vacant? Noone wants the only buildable Adult entertainment lot in the merrimac valley?

7 comments

• Lex Luthor
    4 days ago
    Billerica probably amended their bylaws to make it extremely difficult to open another nudie bar in town. The area needs one though.
  • loper
    4 days ago
    They never had a liquor license, which I'm sure severely limited their income. Dancers used to go across the street to the Chinese restaurant between stage sets to hang out and get drunk.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    4 days ago
    Oh we are both old enough to remember when it had a liquor licence and was mob affiliated.
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    4 days ago
    I remember going there in the 80’s. It was a fun place. The dancers would give you a photo of themselves (not Polaroid ) after their set if you tipped them.
  • skibum609
    4 days ago
    When this place was the Blue Moon it was ok. Went to one of the more memorable stag parties there, after golf. By the time Sunday morning rolled around the groom had banged the girlfriend of a drug dealer, who stuck a gun in my brother's face, and everyone was so hung over golf on Sunday sucked. The worst part or best, I guess depending on perspective: The groom had pre-cana, in-person Sunday morning, where in front of the priest and his never to be wife, he confessed his infidelity, thus ending the wedding and engagement on the spot. The next day he uttered the now famous line: I was wrong when I said playing golf in the morning after drinking all night was the stupidest thing I could imagine doing.
  • Lex Luthor
    4 days ago
    @skibum
    The Blue Moon was in Tyngsboro, wasn't it? It's now known as "The Club". He's talking about Mac's in Billerica.
  • skibum609
    4 days ago
    My bad. All the same to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion