tuscl

Who's strip clubbing on Halloween tonight!

I'm looking forward to my first strip club visit on Halloween, been in the game for six years though. I'm sure it will be a different kind of experience! Expecting a bunch of sexy costumes tonight at Platinum Dolls in Lexington.

16 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wish!!!!
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I wish too. I love strip clubbing on Halloween night.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Halloween is the one night of the year that mrs s dresses up sluttier than a stripper and is willing to go out in public like that. Also if I get her drunk enough I get to have sex. Too drunk and she'll pass out, so it's a fine line.

We are still young enough for her to dress like a slut and pull it off so I hope I stay out of strip clubs on Halloween for several more years. It's Saturday night - make it count bitches!!!!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It would be nice to find a hot witch that puts a spell on my dick
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I have been saving hard body so probably not. Plus this is the time when whores on the block work the hardest. After they've taken their children trick or treating, they trick their treats to grown men to balance off the costume prices (theirs and their kids lol)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I may hit a club after taking the kids trick or treating. They are staying with their mother tonight so I'm free to indulge.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah,I'm going.But can't decide if I'm going as a White Hispanic or a Retro grade ejaculation.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    While I often club on Saturday night, not this one. I'm saving up my money and my stamina for tomorrow nights DS date.
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    Pretty damn sure I am! First Halloween at a SC. I want to wear a costume and get a lapdance. Ha
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Just a guess, but I'd have to believe that the number of strippers at a club tonight might be down.

Most strippers have young kid(s) so they might be out with them earlier on tonight and not able to work on a night like tonight.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The hottest strippers don't work on holidays/party days, so no I won't hit the strip club up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Yeah,I'm going.But can't decide if I'm going as a White Hispanic or a Retro grade ejaculation …”

Either one will be an upgrade for you
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If one is in a party-mood; then probably a good night to SC - if one is in a mood for a good SC visit; IME the party on special-event nights often overwhelms the actual SC experience (not too mention the club being filled w/ amateur SCers being there for the party and thus just getting in the way of a good SC visit for the pros).
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I hit a couple of clubs this afternoon in the COI and although it was slim pickings there was plenty of fun to be had. Surprisingly there weren't many dancers in costume.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Been working at the plant all damn night
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Ranukam is basically right. But some clubs will pressure dancers to work holidays. They are usually slow, so it can turn into a chance for some no-rush time with a dancer who's usually not very available.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion