tuscl

President Trump

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm not a Trump supporter. I prefer Carson. But if Trump were somehow elected, at least we'd have a kind of hot First lady. And we'd have a PL president who used his riches to land a hot model 25 years younger than him. It's not as good as Bill Clinton getting blow jobs from a cute young intern, but it beats the hell outta looking at the ice queen on TV for four years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

18 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    At least Michelle is hotter than Hillary; I'd do her.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    "Cute"?

I have a theory that if Monica was hotter the story wouldn't have held up as well. JfK ducked Marilyn Monroe. We expect our presidents to aim high in their affairs. But politicians always just fuck someone in their office. Well, maybe not Anthony Weiner.
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    Carson? Get serious. I suspect I might pay more in taxes under his idiot scheme but he would still run the country into the ground inside of 3 months. That guy's such a crazy idiot that there would be no way to keep the country running if he was in the white house.

If he's elected I'm moving to Amsterdam. At least weed is easy to get there and I'm sure I could find a way to continue my lifestyle. Then I'll watch the US crash and burn while I laugh at you idiots
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    And lewinsky is a fat pig. I wouldn't touch her with Mikey's dick.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    at least he won't want to use the position to get rich.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't pay, but Id let the young Lewinski intern give me a blow job.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I'll second that Mr JohnSmith69. By the way, I think if either of those idiots (Trump and Carson) were able to pull off a miracle and win, the military would overthrow the government!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't have said no to a Monica lookalike blowing me in college. Hell, I banged much worse. But she's house of Representatives level, not presidential
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    ^haha
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Trump being taken seriously is literally proof that the GOP has become a joke... Sorry guys.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Rubio will be the nominee...I'll wager on that too. But he'll be crushed by a landslide to Hillary. Whoever the GOP nominates will meet the same fate.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    This year's presidential candidates leave me utterly depressed and fearful for the future of this nation. Never, in over 40 years of voting, have I felt this way.

My party of registry, the Republicans, has been hijacked by the religious "right" and the Tea Party. Hacks who can't accept scientific explanations for the creation of the universe as if the know the mind of God and were there for His Creation. Hacks who with only 40 votes are able to prevent legislation necessary to fund the defense of our nation and numerous other equally important tasks from even coming to the floor of the house. People willing to put the fiscal integrity of our government at risk to further their idiot agendas. Bush is the only on of the whole sordid crew for whom I would be willing to vote!

On the other side of the aisle we have Hillary Clinton, who as Secretary of State screwed up Benghazi and kept classified data on her personal, non-secure computer. This is a prosecutable offense! Does she claim not to have known that? Every government employee has to take a refresher course annually in the handling of classified information. She has nothing but contempt for our men and women in uniform. Of the whole litany of other Democrats, Joe Biden is the only one I could vote for - he hasn't ever done anything to degrade the nation.

The whole idea that both sides wanted to do right by the nation and would work with the other side to ensure the nation's prosperity has devolved to a mass of scorpions circling each other and spitting venom.

I never thought I would say this: I miss the days of Ted Kennedy. Our Democracy has become a Mediocracy, and is rapidly approaching an Idiocracy.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    John Kerry vs GWB was pretty depressing. I'd argue that's a worse field than Rubio vs Clinton would be.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    ATACdawg: you sound like a sports fan who will cheer on his team no matter how bad management is. Kind of like me being a Bears fan. There's nothing wrong with Hillary outside of personal prejudices you may have. Your party admitted the Benghazi overkill was just to try and make her less popular. My complaint with Hillary is she's too quick to use our military to supplant negotiation. But she's a normal person, which you can't say about the clown college of Republican candidates....
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    'Scuse me? Even though I am registered Republican, I voted Democrat almost completely for the last two elections, including Obama. Hardly "cheering on my team".

Sorry, but I don't think that the email scandal is a tempest in a teapot. As President, she would be responsible for the most sensitive information that the government possesses. If she is willing to ignore, or worse, just feel that entitled, the rules that even a low level employee of a government contractor knows will lead to dismissal and/or jail time if those rules are disobeyed, then she has no business being near the Presidency. I lived with and obeyed these rules in all my years as a defense contractor. I believe that those rules were and are essential to ensuring our national survival and I DEEPLY resent the Hillary Clintons of this world, and the Trumps, and the Cruzs and their ilk.

When I look at the ass clowns leading the polls right now and compare them with Washington, Lincoln, Teddy and Franklin Roosevelt, John Kennedy and George H W Bush, I just want to cry.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Politics aside, Clinton's age seems to be a non-issue. But why? She will be 69 years when elected, the same age as Reagan. And we all saw what happened towards the end of his second term.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Yeah, Hillary's too old -- let's vote for some youngster like Sanders (74), Biden (73 in three weeks), or Trump (69)!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to ATACdawg
    " When I look at the ass clowns leading the polls right now and compare them with Washington, Lincoln, Teddy and Franklin Roosevelt, John Kennedy and George H W Bush, I just want to cry."
    You should go back and read the attacks that were made on those guys back in their day when they were running for office it was pretty much just like it is now the only difference is that there is less restraint on the comments being made now cause it is much easier to post an anonymous comment on line than it was to write a letter to the editor and get it published.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion