Thursday, October 29, 2015 2:50 PM
My guess is Shadowcat.

10 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol, Alucard was the king of the PM
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    My guess now is CrazyJoe he sends me like 20 Pm daily and its some real crazy shit lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Dougster. He always PMs me new material on Ricky to see if it's funny or not. I'm like his test pilot.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Rickyboy and dougster pm'img each other.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I miss the PM's from Alucard.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I received 3 times the number of PM's from Alucard than everyone else combined. Gots to wonder if he had a life outside of TUSCL
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    This is how I know I fly under the radar with most TUSCL posters. I get no pms.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Alucard would send me PMs but I couldn't reply because he had me on ignore. I average about 3 PMs per day from different guys. Mostly from my closest buddies.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I did get a lot from Alucard but the second he sent me a PM after he'd put me on ignore I ended that shit.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I gotta hand it to Alucard, he was ways talking about Detroit strip clubs on here so I sought out his advice for my first trip. He told me exactly where to go, what to say and what to expect and I was successful with little effort thanks to his advice. He was one of those guys where it was great to talk with him about strippers and that was about it. Don't discuss anything else with him unless it was Star Trek. If anybody knows where he's buried at in Detroit metro let me know, maybe I should stop by and leave a garter at his gravesite to pay my respects.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion