tuscl

You hairless apes set your maximum blood alcohol content to drive way too low

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
So rickthevulture and I were at the club last night running the system. It doesn't take much to get my vulture bud wasted (one Jack and Coke) but I'm a lion. I am good to drive even if I chug a whole bottle of vodka. Hell, even if I chug a couple of bottles. Not that I would. I have class.

I did drink a fair amount of scotch before giving the female hairless apes a taste of BSLC. But when I left one of your damn cops pulled me over. When I failed the breathalyzer I just had to go all wildebeest on his ass. That hairless ape didn't have a chance.

Now I also have his body armor for when I start the glorious cat revolution. I'm having it altered to fit my sexy lion bod right now. ROAR!

10 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Nice imagination or drugs bro lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Your level of humor could not be any lower, that's for sure
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Idk how to respond to this.

I do think the max drinking limit in most states is too high. Here in MI it's .08, which could put me over the limit after two modest drinks. I even bought a breathalyzer and was surprised how easy it was to blow over the limit when I knew that I was fine to drive but I won't take a chance at a DUI... But I'm just over 100 lbs so that's a factor lol.

And now here in MI cops can give you a DUI/DWI even if you are below the limit by using "their discretion." Because we all know cops have to go through rigorous training and years of extensive schooling to determine whether or not someone who is blowing UNDER the limit has drank too much...

Sarcasm about the cops training and schooling.

I'm rambling. Sorry.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Shit,my girl doesn't drink so I can drink enough sour mash to float a battleship.Just taking care of business.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Rick the Lion is one funny ass character! It's probably why I continue to log on to view the parodies of TUSCL biggest pls.

If only SNL could spotlight his character into their mainstream audience, hence TUSCL is quite the underground place. It still has its place with humor. Not sure if everyone gets it though.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Meat,check the expiration date on your label.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^ LOL!
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Thanks meat72
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Rick the Lion is the shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion