Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who Is Juice Part 2

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Okay,

I always think this is a game - like what username(s) is Juice hiding under right now?

Care to guess?

I am going with: Hank_Hill46 & 72_os

Why? Because both spell about as accurate as a 3rd grader.

Replies (14)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Easy way to identify juice is spelling errors and reviews in north or south carolina only.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice is juice, why ask why, drink bud dry

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Juice is a good guy

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Not true

I've posted reviews all over North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Florida

You ever stop and think maybe I get so fucked up on drugs I forget my tuscl password? Maybe that's y I have to start a new account

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Also I spell as good as a 6th grader with my new phone spell check

S
Supremeruler
•

^Lol!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Keyser Soze?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Elvis?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Also I spell as good as a 6th grader with my new phone spell check"

Brilliant!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Either Judge Crater or Amelia Earhart

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Who cares?

All I know is my stock price in KFC has plummeted since he decided to go on a diet and its cut into my strip club spending money!

Fuck you Jackie!!!

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol^

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice I ain't got nothin but love for ya! It's just hard to keep track of you sometimes

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Juice us what a real man encompasses. I could care less about his punctuation and grammar. His passion for sultry bitches shines with his posts. Unlike some faggitry I see other wanna bes bragging about paying hookers for sex and thinking they're the shizzle!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement