tuscl

Should a Guy Named Jim Bob Cooter be Allowed to Coach in DEE-Troit?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, October 26, 2015 3:00 PM
Today, the Detroit Lions named Jim Bob Cooter as their new offensive co-ordinator. Let's all pray for his safety as he drives the General Lee thru the Big D.

12 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    All he has to do is change that confederate flag on top of the car to a gay pride flag and he's good to go. He will never be questioned again.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Wait a minute, wasn't he already the QB coach?
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    If the offense wins two in a row with him in charge, we'll skip head coach and make him owner!
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    You can't make this shit up. SOL!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Boss Hogg just got named the Defensive Co-ordinator.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And Daisy Duke will be in charge of distracting the other team. It:s a sure fire win!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Well Matthew Stafford has been playing like Roscoe P. Coltrane.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Cooter is an appropriate name for the coach because the players are all pussies.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Stafford did go to school in Hazzard County, Georgia after all. The General Lee is an American muscle car so he should be fine in Detroit.
  • Shlidgn90
    9 years ago
    He was arrested for getting drunk and climbing into a random woman's bed while naked
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    He was a 3-time SEC all-academic team member while at Tennesee. But isn't being named to the all-academic team in the SEC an oxymoron?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    I live in Metro Detroit. Lions are Pussies, destined to fail so I guess a coach named COOTER is appropos. For the record it was a great week. When I gave up on the lions in the mid 90's due to family loyalties I became a Vikings fan and couldn't have been happier with Sunday's game. The VIKES are often the underdog over the years, true- but at least most years I can keep my head up and still hate on the Packers! Life is good, and Piss on William Clay Fords grave-- the Lions will never amount to anything as long as they have the same lame front office and the Ford Family runs the team.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion