tuscl

OT: bad news for us guys that don't mind fake tits

Monday, October 26, 2015 4:05 AM
[view link] Apparently more and more women are having no their breast implants either removed or reduced to a smaller size. While it sounds like most of these women are in their 30's and 40's (and thus not having a large impact on the stripper community) I would imagine it won't be long before fewer women start getting them in the first place. I'm probably one of the few guys that doesn't mind how fake tits feel, as long as they aren't rock hard. Natural feel the best but I have felt some that I would swear were real but we're obviously fake. I think the best looking fake tits are a C or D cup, a DD is ok depending the the girls frame. Anything above that is just too big.

11 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I think fake tits are as endangered as fake blondes.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    This is good news I love the natural unmodified female body
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Small bodies, small ass, small titties Large bodies, large ass, large titties Dark skin, light skin Dark hair, Light hair Dark eyes, light eyes And every combination their is I love them all as long as its organic
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Ridiculous article about women who went way overboard with E or DD cup implants. I know plenty of ladies who are happy with their reasonable B or C cups to replace their non-existent or unattractive naturals. If I can touch em the're real....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I never knew there was so much post surgery maintenance!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ oh yeah no matter what size a woman gets, it's recommended they get changed out every few years. I've know of some strippers that have had implants and they go "bad" so to speak, get hard, kinda deformed...
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    It's recommended that the get them redone only when/if they start looking bad or having complications. Some women never need them redone, some do after 5-10 yrs. It completely depends on the individual. My mom has had hers over 15 yrs and they still look fine.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Interesting. I don't mind fake tits. But I've seen a couple that have left some pretty bad scars around the nipped and under the breast. In the dark, it doesn't matter. But in the light I've seen some that look like they've been butchered under the tits. Kind of strange. Others, you wouldn't even know they had any surgery done.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I think it's great news. Fake tits need to go.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Eh. These things cycle. Butts are in right now. Huge boons will come back
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Mrrock, speak for yourself. I like fake tits as they provide a nice variety. I'm not all that interested in natural a or b cups.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion