tuscl

Who's next?

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
I'm tracking that idiot that doesn't wipe his ass right now. Clearly I made a mistake with the last hairless ape hipster I (mostly) ate, but that forgot to wipe idiot's days are numbered.

Who should I go for next? I'm thinking sharkhunter. My buddy ricktheshark is alredy swimming toward the Carolina coast and we're going to have some fun with sharkhunter. Once ricktheshark is done with him I'm not sure there will be enough left to pull the mangled corpse onto land and let rickthevulture finish him off. ROAR!

7 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Well that beats flying through the galaxy, talking about holodecks, speaking Klingon, and yelling YEE-WAA!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    You better learn you place boy. You're already bound for rickthevulture's stomach and none of your stupid holo deck or Klingon fantasies are going to save you from that. Only question is whether I kill you nice and quick or bat you around with my lion paws for a bit before I dispatch you. ROAR!

Now go run to your holo deck wildebeest boy. Rick and I are coming for you.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Shark vs lion - that would be a good fight as long as the waters shallow enough
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Sharknado vs Lionado.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Death Battle
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^and we want a fair fight, why? Make the water deep and far from land, and the shark a 30' great white!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Lol, I already ate. Lion thing is safe for the moment. However there are Lots of hungry sharks out there that would love to eat some lion meat. I once saw a mega shark jump out of the ocean and swallow a large airliner. I think lion guy might do better swimming with piranhas than fending off a sharknado.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion