tuscl

What's your ultimate sex act?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
For me?

I hold her head firmly with both hands while she willingly gives her mouth to me. I thrust in and out at will. Deep or shallow, fast or slow, it doesn't matter. Whatever feels best is fine. I do this as long as I want, however I want, tell her I'm cuming, and then I shoot my big load deep down her throat. I pay her so she can support her family. We're both happy.

Only video girl does this. She'll do anything for me or to me if I pay her money. It's like having your own personal sex servant.

What's your ultimate sex act?

26 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Do you have COPD also?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't know if it's the ultimate act, but I like the mouth fuck a girl while she lies on her back wither her head hanging down over the edge of the bed. I stand there and fuck her hard in the mouth.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Spanking two sexy asses, telling them to rub themselves and beg me to fuck them, alternating back and forth between them bareback before blowing a load and telling the other girl to suck my load out of her friend.

Only happened for me once. That GF was crazy, but goddammit if she wasn't the best fuck of my life.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    A beautiful, intelligent woman says yes and doesn't ask for money.

Still waiting for that to happen.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Blow jobs are not sex. According Bubba Clinton
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "A beautiful, intelligent woman says yes and doesn't ask for money.

Still waiting for that to happen."

I'm sorry to read this PhantomGeek. I was going to say something humorous like "not as brilliant as you'd think!" but I thought against it. As with everything a real relationship has its downsides, but I'm sure you can have it if it is important to you. Just redouble your efforts!
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Motor....you've hurt us real bubbas across the globe.... Remember the cigars? Classic Clinton!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "A beautiful, intelligent woman says yes and doesn't ask for money."

Likely never happen. Most women insist upon money in exchange for sex. The only difference is whether you pay up front or over time.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Blow job and ridding my dick
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I hope it's a 20 yo fucking me to death. :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was dreaming this morning I was in deep space exploring a star constellation I do not remember. There was very intelligent life on one planet, well maybe just at our level. They had some very advance tech to melt ice to keep water flowing into on city. I met some of the aliens. Surprising they looked like a bunch of pretty Earth girls. Anyway I wasn't ready to settle down just yet. While evading some dragon like creatures in their water/ ice inflows for the city, one hot hunter like pretty girl somehow captured me. They intended to breed with me. I was geting a bj when I woke up. I had been captured. The dragon creatures stopped chasing me. Maybe it wasn't the ultimate sex act. Just what I dreamed up this morning.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Right now it is a car handsy while parked in a not so secluded suburban neighborhood. Pretty pathetic.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Personally, a juicy lady bent over the tailgate of the truck with 1) beautiful fall day 2) overlooking scenery 3) cold beer next to her ass on the tailgate 4) lit cigar in mouth and me in her pussy.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Not sure if this qualifies but my best was finishing having sex with one girl, and starting having sex with another and less than 60 minutes transpired between the two events. Damn I miss college.

Honorable mention would be having sex 11 times in one night and have an orgasm 9 times. These days I don't even orgasm 9 times in a week! Damn I miss college.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Her riding my dick like a champ reverse cowgirl.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Fucking female hairless apes in the mouth and pussy with my BSLC. I'm doing a lot of that to John Smith's ex-DS right now.

Well, not right this second. My current project is tracking that idiot with the dirty ass. I figure that even if I can't find him I'll rid the world of some aging hipsters that have a soul patch. Only the stupidest of hairless apes would specifically grow there. Those damn dirty apes need to die. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    And if I find out that John Smith has put his filthy ape paws on his ex-DS while I've been on the road it's going to be wildebeest time for him.

His ex-DS became my property as soon as I walked into the club and hit her with the system.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    LW, that is pathetic. What's wrong with your system?

Jack, that's sounds wonderful.

Lion, your not even good enough to see a picture of the DS.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Tough shit, lion. Female hairless apes can't live off of BSLC alone. They have bills to pay. You're going to have to share the DS's mouth. Her ass is yours and JS69 gets the pussy.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Tough shit, lion. Female hairless apes can't live off of BSLC alone. They have bills to pay. You're going to have to share the DS's mouth. Her ass is yours and JS69 gets the pussy."

Brilliant!

I know I shouldn't feed the trolls but the lion makes me laugh! That said Bavarian's response was perfect!

We'll probably both get the wildebeest treatment for these posts! ;)
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure I've done it yet! O.o
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I think mine would be a threeway where the two hotties worship my dick by licking it and then alternate sucking it followed by me fucking them with one riding me cowgirl while I the other one sits over me as I eat her out.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "I'm sorry to read this PhantomGeek. I was going to say something humorous like "not as brilliant as you'd think!" but I thought against it. As with everything a real relationship has its downsides, but I'm sure you can have it if it is important to you. Just redouble your efforts!"

Thanks, man, but it just isn't in the cards. I gave up trying to date about 12 years ago, after I moved back to Grand Forks. It was always just a waste of time, money, and energy for me; dating was never something I enjoyed. 'Sides, I just don't have the time or the energy right now. Between Mom passing away and Dad getting diagnosed with dementia -- both back in August -- well, "Me" time is fricking scarce nowadays.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A girl who likes bondage and pain. Her tied up, clamps on her nipples, my dick in her mouth, and strapping her ass.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    My favorite type of sex is to do a girl doggie so that every thrust into her is transmitted from her pussy to her tongue which then goes deeply into my wife's pussy.
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    RH and SKI Wives rule !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion