tuscl

These young girls know some shit.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Another new experience for this old fart today. I took a 21 yo to VIP for the first time. She put ice cubes in her mouth when she went down on me. It feels really cold at first but then it gradually heats up. She has been added to my list.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is why I insist that your club is the best in the nation. Where else does shit like this happen all the time?

Now if they'd just quit spitting in the damn floor. But I guess shadow cat doesn't have a problem with that.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^You two are so 80's
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I was 20 when my girlfriend did the ice cube blow job on me. (I think I had read about this in Playboy.) It did nothing for me.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    They must have learned it from their parents. At my old favorite club, this one dancer who was 40-something by the end of her time there, would do the same thing.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Dan, are you suggesting that the dancers might've been introduced to this by their fathers and practiced it on them?
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Wait until she uses Pop-rocks. Oh my God.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    Altoids - - In the 90's (back when extras could not be had ITC and table dances were in the open and all air) a stripper I had (finally) convinced to join me someplace, besides a table in the club, demonstrated that a curiously strong mint could also have a positive impact on sensitive skin. She put two Altiods (peppermint) in her mouth, took a sip of beer to moisten and melt it a little then began an epic BJ. I have been an Altiods fan ever since!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion