tuscl

What is the best strip club city in the U.S.A.?

Wednesday, March 24, 2004 11:51 PM
Tampa used to be up there until recently, from what I have heard. Any other cities stand out? Would you recommend visiting a particular city, only because the strip clubs are so great?

18 comments

• shark
    20 years ago
    I think Niagara Falls, Ont., is the best. I rate Las Vegas second simply because it is so much more expensive than NF. I've found the milage is much the same in both places. I think that the worst of all is Atlantic City.
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    The article was in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and was entitled "Trial spotlights adult industry" or something like that. It was published around 2001 when the Gold Club was on trial. From what I understand (not 100% sure), Atlanta does not allow lap dances and contact, so if that's the only thing someone wants, then Atlanta is not the place. Since I only like to look, I like Atlanta a lot. The article said only 10% of all clubs in the US are all nude/all alcohol and Atlanta is one of the few cities that allows this.
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    I read an article about this which said that Miami, Atlanta, and Houston were the three best--I agree about Miami and Atlanta but have never been to Houston.
  • funkyp
    20 years ago
    South Florida (Cheetah's in pompano particularly) Houston Vegas (pricier than the two above)
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    To Pythagoras, I gotta agree about Lawrence, KS, at least when it comes to how good the Out House and Flamingo Club are. I have, unfortunately, never been to the Paradise, or at least in it, because years ago, the very first time I was in Lawrence, me and my buddy drove down from Omaha, essentially to see Kansas and Missouri strip clubs, and they said it was members only, so I never gave it another shot. I'm told now if you show some out of state license, they will let you in, but I wouldn't mind going there just to see what it's like. As for the Flamingo Club and the Out House, however, they are stellar.
  • PynkPages
    20 years ago
    South Florida - Rachels for food, Peek-A-Boo for lap dances, Tootsies for the show, and Cheetah Pompano for PARTY!
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    I just added a review for FlashDances in North East Ohio. From what I've heard, it's average, but it does seem rather nice and cosy. There are the pool tables, a stage show (with 3 songs), a feature, and couch dances (20) and easy chair lap dances (5). The girls seem to be skimpily dressed to nude. I learned a great deal watching the ladies tonight. The gentleman I was taking him (coughs, bouncer, coughs) seemed surprised that I didn't get a lap dance for myself. :) Mistress D.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    South Florida
  • SDIgroup
    20 years ago
    #1, hands down: South Florida; preferably Palm Beach and the areas nearby. Why? Excellent selection of females because of the wealthy male populace, full nudity and (of course) beaches! #2, Treasures, Houston, Texas. Have visited clubs worldwide and without a doubt this one tops any list. #3 and below are not located in the United States...
  • georgec
    20 years ago
    South Florida...Dade/FTL
  • ArtCollege
    20 years ago
    I can't believe Portland was mentioned. It's a no contact city. However, if you want to sip beer and watch pretty dancers without any touching, yeah, it's a good city.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Anything in North Eastern Ohio guys? D.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I don't know if it's the best strip club city in the USA, but the only reason I have found to visit Des Moines, Iowa is the strip clubs.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    OK I'm curious. I admit that I have not been to these other places, but when I first saw this thread, I thought the obvious answer would be Vegas. Why is this NOT the case?
  • tom_pb
    20 years ago
    never been to a club in vegas but I would vote for South Florida - Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties - the girls are beautiful, in many clubs anything goes and there is plenty of wealthy males and the girls know it so the good ones show up and competition is fierce.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Key West
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Detroit, until 3/24/04 when a new, restrictive ordinance passed the City Council, banning lap dancing.
  • barbellfire
    20 years ago
    Portland Oregon, Tijuana Mexico, New Orleans
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion