Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Holy Shit. I pulled a Bavarian tonight.

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

So having a good time. Guess I pissed my CF off somehow she blocked me on her FB. I don't even know what I could have possibly done. It is for the best. Spending way too much getting way too little.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Oh vey...getting caught up on SS is no bueno.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

If you've seen her pussy even then you can't be like Bavarian

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I bet you commented on some political viewpoint that she disagreed with - strippers ways be getting political and shit

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

You probably didn't even do anything wrong. Strippers just be crazy.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@shailynn you're right we did talk poltics, made the mistake of say dog were way better than cats :)

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Just wait until the rent is due.

She also may have found out about what you did with another girl in the club. Who knows?

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I was drunk when I posted last night. I'm the light of day. Think she was molested by her drunk dad a lot she says she hates to see me drunk. At any rate, they got a ton of new girls, around the city. I'll ghost that place for a 4-6 months. I got comfortable and rule #1 is always always be planting new seeds.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement