tuscl

Jennifer Connelly: hot or not?

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:50 PM
Who else thinks that the young Jennifer Connelly was exceptionally hot? Examples: The Hot Spot, Of Love and Shadows, Mulholland Falls, Inventing the Abbotts, and House of Sand and Fog (in all of which she appears topless) and even Career Opportunities (in which she keeps her clothes on but nicely fills out a plain white T). For some glimpses of her bodacious breasts, go to: [view link]

17 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Yes. Extremely hot.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Young? Insanely hot. Now? I'd still hit that. If she was a slightly better actress she would have been a bigger star.
  • IronFox22
    9 years ago
    She's always been hot. Still is.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    Really Hot
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I was going to ask if lukewarm was an option, but then I clicked the link. She's on the lower end of hot.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Hot
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    One of hottest of that era...Inventing the Abbots role/look is a perfect example of the "girl next door" look that I really go for.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Smokin' hot! That white gown in The Rocketeer - whew.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    She's ok. A little too plain for me. Girl next door type is a good description of her.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    When she was younger she had the perfect amount of curves and these incredibly, large perfect boobs. If you're curious you need to watch "inventing the abbots" as she shows them off. Now she's much thinner and her boob size went away with all her curves - she looks much more plain now but still a pretty woman. 10 years ago I'd say she be in my top 10 of celebrities I listed after. Today she wouldn't even be in my top 25.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Fuck you iPhone "LUSTED after"
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Agree, she was uber-hott when younger, but she doesn't do much for me now. Her character as Bradley Cooper's wife in "She's Just Not Into You" was a total boner killer. It's no wonder his character went after Scarlett Johansson who looks great in that movie!
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Very hot early in her career with very large natural boobs. I agree that she would have been a huge star if the acting was better. That "Requiem for a Dream" movie was a major downer.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Still got a boner for her.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Absolutely smoking hot when she was younger. I'll still stop and watch Career Opportunities just for the scene of her on the horse. In my opinion the last 10 years have not been good to her and while she is still attractive for a woman in her mid-40's I don't find her "hot".
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    As the originator of this thread, I agree with most of you that she was uber-hot in her late teens up/early 20s (or, as JS69 would say, "middle age"). As an 18-year-old in "Career Opportunities" she was simply delicious looking -- and that was *with* clothes! Don't get me started on Jennifer Connelly sunbathing nude in "The Hot Spot" or showing a huge breast or two in "Inventing the Abbotts", "Of Love and Shadows", etc. Yowzah! However, since her mid 30s she has become too skinny and unfortunately, as we all know, when the weight comes off, the boobs are the first to go.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    She's always been damn good looking, with or without the large breasts. And I have a feeling she will be for years to come.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion