tuscl

Emily Blunt: Hot or Not?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I saw the movie Sicario, starring Emily Blunt a few weeks ago and as it was a very good movie, I found myself sitting there the entire time trying to decide if Emily Blunt is hot or just an average looking girl? She has these beautiful blue eyes and I think that throws me off.

I also found out she is British. I personally know several British people and I have no idea how they are able to talk like an American for an entire movie script. Maybe londonguy can enlighten us on that...

20 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    She's hot. I would not say the hottest, but definitely hot. And where the hell have you been hiding? She been in the scene for a minute. Check out Edge Of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise. Devil Wears Prada with Emma Enchanted actress
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hot to me but i understand if you think she's average.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    BTW, how was the movie? I wanted to see it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    1. I know she's been around for a minute. To me at least, this was her first "mainstream" starring role where she wasn't sharing the spotlight with someone else.

2. Would highly recommend the movie if you like crime-drama movies. Reminded me a lot of the movie "Traffic" - it was portrayed the same way.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Who is she? I googled a picture of her. Meh. Mostly head shots. Average face. And she looks way skinny. Almost anorexic. Pass.

I think I was born a couple decades too late. What hsppened to the 50's when full fugured blondes were the ideal?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I knew who she was but not much about her. After the movie I googled her too and it didn't do much for me. She has had every hair color and length imaginable when you look at her Google images and you can tell some photos have been heavily retouched. I think her hotness is all in her eyes and if she had average brown eyes this "hot" question wouldn't even be on the table.

Would I bang her if I saw her in a strip club? Probably, I bang 6s all the time, but if she was across the room I wouldnt be pushing people down and knocking over chairs to get next to her. I would only do that for older Brittney Spears and younger Jessica Love Hewitt
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah her #1 flaw is how skinny she is. But white people love that shit(except motor so no
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^accidental post...
    No way is that going against her in the hotness department. It probably works in her favor.
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    Hot, earlier commenters are crazy.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I agree with Motor...Kate Upton is hot
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Gaca watches Tom Cruise movies,LOL.The only TC movie I ever watched was Jerry Mcquire.
    Gaca,did you get a hardon when he was jumping up and down on Oprah's couch?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Link?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^^@dice. YES!!! I had a huge hard-on, and was wondering where you were so you could cup my balls and shaft and I could jizz through your fingers :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Loved the movie, Sicario.

I found her to just be average in it though (looks wise). I never thought she was hot in it.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    She's pretty. Not especially sexy, but she's very nice looking.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    She's ok. About a 7 in my book.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Some pictures of her I saw she looked hot and others she looked average just from a face standpoint. I would prefer more meat on the bone but I agree with mrrock about a 7 maybe a 7.5.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I watch a *lot* of movies and have seen about half of Emily Blunt's ~36 flicks. In her early movies when she was in her early to mid 20s, such as My Summer of Love (in which she's topless) and Charlie Wilson's War, she was breathtakingly beautiful -- easily a 9. In recent years, now that she has reached the ripe old age of 32, she has lost the baby fat and gotten way too skinny, as Jennifer Connelly and Helen Hunt did previously. This year I have seen her in Edge of Tomorrow and Sicario and think she's now a 7 at best.

Sicario is OK. It presents a pretty bleak portrait of our fight against Mexican drug cartels and human smugglers.

*This* white boy likes women with real curves, such as Kate Upton, Charlotte McKinney, and the young Jennifer Connelly.
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't chase her down the street but she could get it
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Blunt's a very attractive and talented woman. First show I remember seeing her in was "Sunshine Cleaning" with Amy Adams, a really solid character study of two sisters dealing with life after their mother's suicide.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion