Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Getting Dances

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Would you get dances from a dancer with smaller boobs than you have?

Replies (11)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Jeez, I haven't seen any woman with smaller boobs than me but probably not... And show us your tits.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Yep, as long as her ass was smaller than mine, too

S
Supremeruler
•

^really???

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Basically then we're talking about A cup titties. Sure, why not. B cup is my preferred cup size on women, but I've gotten dances from girls with A cups before.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

A couple of weeks ago I got dances from a real cutie with itty bitty tities. JS69 got a look at her. She was complaining about having the smallest boobs in the club until I showed her mine. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I will not join the itty bitty titty committee.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I have. Those ladies had some damn nice asses and a couple of them really knew how to move on the stage.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

My general rule of thumb is to not get dances with dancers with smaller tits than me. But I may have broken that rule once ... or twice. But I'm generally not attracted to those dancers.

Profile picture for franktl
franktl
•

Yes, girls with the smaller boobs have more sensitive nipples and thus can quite easily become aroused in your lap. :P

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

All the time.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

No but there can always be exceptions.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement