tuscl

I'm in Papi_Chulo mode

Clackport
Washington
I've been on a bit of a SC binge the past few weeks. The sad thing is that it has been flat asses all over the strip clubs I have been to recently.

I'm going to go in Papi_Chulo mode. Whenever I see a brickhouse with a PHAT ASS and huge titties (huge titties optional), I'm gonna get dances from her regardless if she's super hot. I've only truly seen one true brickhouse the past few weeks, and luckily she's decent enough (low 7). I'm gonna be paying her more visits in the future.

I used to be strictly just for the girls in the 8-10 range, but Papi_Chulo mode is officially activated. If you're at least a 6 (I have some standards lol) and a brickhouse I will approach you!

It could be a while before I deactivate Papi_Chulo mode. I never get tired of big phat booty!

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm confused, and I really am trying to figure this out. Is being a brick house the same thing as being thick? If not, what's the difference? Does brick house require a big ass and big tits. Does thick require a big ass and big tits. Where is the line between fat, thick, and brick house?

Sorry for my ignorance. I like mostly petite white girls but I'm trying to understand my brethren. Is Papi mode just a big black ass, or does it mean something more?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    It means a woman is full-figured without being fat. She is thick. She has an hourglass figure. In The Commodores original song, they say her measurements as 36-24-36. So it's a woman with an hourglass figure, a well maintained waist, but bigger ass and hips.

A "brickhouse" at an urban club will usually have much more than 36" around her hips though... Really 36" on your hips isn't that much of a "fat ass" by today's standards but women are, on average, significantly heavier today than they were back then.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I love a hot dancer stacked like a brick house
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Nina said it perfectly.

@JS- it doesn't have to be just a big black ass, it can be a white ass, Latin ass, Asian ass, etc.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I say get rid of LDK from the glossary and put in Papi_Chulo Mode
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^haha yes Mikeya. I'm all for it!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nothing lost by trying something new – one either likes it or they don't – I myself actually get burned-out on the chocolate every once in a while and will get dances from Latinas or white dancers – but I hardly ever get my fill with non-black dancers and eventually I'll return to the dark-side.

For the OP it'll either be a phase b/f he returns to his old habits or it may stick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Is being a brick house the same thing as being thick ...”

I myself do not really know the exact definition of each (if there is one) – for me a brickhouse is a well-built woman in the right places – i.e. curvy and abundant in the bootay; hips; and breasts while being relatively avg sized in other areas (stomach; arms; etc).

For me personally I tend to use thick more for the ones that are more naturally big-boned and have thick legs and big booties but may not necessarily have large boobs and may not be as curvy.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    mikeay02 " I say get rid of LDK from the glossary and put in Papi_Chulo Mode"

ha ha ! ... and so PC
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'm here with JS rt now at Hi-liter. He just read Nina's definition and it makes sense to him now.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Just to get a better idea, would you classify Christina Hendricks as a brick house, thick, voluptuous, or something else?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site…
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Christina is a little top heavy for my taste, but otherwise, she's built like a brick shithouse, which is, I think, the origin of "brick...house".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nina's definition makes sense, and rh48hr helped me label each dancer into the appropriate category. I'm sticking with the petite white girls, but it's always good to understand others viewpoints.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    PhantonGeek - I would have to say Christina would qualify although with a smaller waist or a corset, she'd like even more brickhousey. Other women that come to mind are Sofia Vergara and Beyonce.

An extreme example would be Nicki Minaj, but the ass and tits are fake.
    http://cdn.watchloud.com/wp-content/uplo…
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I would really classify Christina Hendricks as more voluptuous tbh but she still could be called a brickhouse.

A brickhouse to me is stacked (ass hips tits), but also fit at the same time.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    This chick is a total perfect brickhouse and her ass and tits are real:
    http://mogulnaire.blog.com/files/2011/10…

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion