tuscl

Preferred dress for a PL....asking the girls

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:40 AM
I'm looking to expand how I dress to go look at naked strippers. I have no idea what looks good on me, Beach comber look? Business suit look? Polo shirt casual look.? Grunge jeans and Iron Maiden t-shirt look.? In case you're wondering, I have a 10 inch dick. Please help girls

12 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    LMFAO!!!!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    most girls prefer pants or shorts that are stuffedwith $100 bills in the pockets, ready to be given away. Ive heard most girls like soft slacks versus jeans when giving guys lapdances. Shiny suits will work too.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hahahaha
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I stopped wearing dresses to strip clubs
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    We all know that white polyester three piece suits are lady killers....
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Rickyboy suggests a three piece white polyester suit but I find gym shorts and a wifebeater to work quite well.
  • johnobody
    9 years ago
    I have had the best luck in an Armani suit. The fact that I was sitting lopsided due to the wad of cash in my pocket may have played a role. The suit whispers "Money". The thin material doesn't chafe the girl's ass and you get good sensation through the material as well. She'll know how long you are and what religion, too.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Long live The System!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The System! should be in the glossary...
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My ex-ATF liked regular cotton khakis, my C/F doesn't mind jeans contrary to popular belief, and unless she's an extras girl, a dancer will not like an ultra thin Patagonia deal because she knows if you cum, it will leak right through on to her.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "I stopped wearing dresses to strip clubs" Geez, I hope you're wearing something to the clubs, Joe.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Kilts with a shirt they can unbutton so they can play with my chest hair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion