Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Preferred dress for a PL....asking the girls

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm looking to expand how I dress to go look at naked strippers. I have no idea what looks good on me, Beach comber look? Business suit look? Polo shirt casual look.? Grunge jeans and Iron Maiden t-shirt look.? In case you're wondering, I have a 10 inch dick. Please help girls

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

LMFAO!!!!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

most girls prefer pants or shorts that are stuffedwith $100 bills in the pockets, ready to be given away.

Ive heard most girls like soft slacks versus jeans when giving guys lapdances. Shiny suits will work too.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hahahaha

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I stopped wearing dresses to strip clubs

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

We all know that white polyester three piece suits are lady killers....

S
Supremeruler
•

Rickyboy suggests a three piece white polyester suit but I find gym shorts and a wifebeater to work quite well.

Profile picture for johnobody
johnobody
•

I have had the best luck in an Armani suit. The fact that I was sitting lopsided due to the wad of cash in my pocket may have played a role. The suit whispers "Money". The thin material doesn't chafe the girl's ass and you get good sensation through the material as well. She'll know how long you are and what religion, too.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Long live The System!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The System! should be in the glossary...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My ex-ATF liked regular cotton khakis, my C/F doesn't mind jeans contrary to popular belief, and unless she's an extras girl, a dancer will not like an ultra thin Patagonia deal because she knows if you cum, it will leak right through on to her.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

"I stopped wearing dresses to strip clubs"

Geez, I hope you're wearing something to the clubs, Joe.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Kilts with a shirt they can unbutton so they can play with my chest hair.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement