tuscl

preferred dress on a stripper?

I'm looking to expand how i dress to appeal to a wider variety of customers. sweet and innocent, dominant, maid, ect... Please share what catches your eye. Thank you

36 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Show us your costumes!
  • misstaken.DD
    9 years ago
    lol I expected that. don't have pictures to put up yet
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Birthday suits are the best. Any color. But shapely.

Seriously - Variety is likes is astounding - even a customer may have over a dozen preferred outfits.
    I personally like dancers to start the first dance in a nicely fitted victoria secret bra and boy shorts.

I personally dislike lazy dancers who roam around all sweaty after a dance session - fishing for more lap dance customers,
    If I get approached - politely tell them to go freshen up and come back.
  • misstaken.DD
    9 years ago
    True but I am looking for ideas that i might not have explored yet.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Really? Even trannies know how to dress sexy. What's your program? Troll? Gay?
  • misstaken.DD
    9 years ago
    Don't push a nice girl to be rude....It's not nice.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    !7y/o girls know how how to dress up and look sexy .Explain your ignorance
  • misstaken.DD
    9 years ago
    It is more of a boredom with my wardrobe than an ignorance. Trust me sexy is not the issue. i just wanted to know if bright colors, gowns, dom, sub, wet just out of the shower look, goth, etc... what appeals to you when you go to the club? think of it as a smart business choice to put out a feeler to see what outfit appeals to more men before i spend the money on something.
  • misstaken.DD
    9 years ago
    Well, men and women.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Why hasn't the OP shown us her tits yet?

Photobucket them babies.
  • misstaken.DD
    9 years ago
    how about a size until I get some pics up? 38G
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    "Well, men and women"
    Better an afterthought than no thought at all, I guess.:)

Personally, bright colors in dark clubs just wind up looking muted, so they are a waste, IMO. Never been a big fan of gowns or formal wear. Costumes take forever for the dancer to get out of, wasting valuable naked dance time while she is undressing. I like simple bikini style outfits with maybe some fishnets. Boring, I know. But I subscribe to the KISS ideology.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    So you're a big girl....

That's really gonna determine what's gonna look appealing. Probably more corsets that push the boobs up.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    How a dancer dresses is of secondary importance. It's never been the clothes that made me choose a dancer. What has attracted me to a dancer are how she looks physically, and how she keeps care of herself.

Clothing comes down to two uses. First is to portray the dancer how she wants to be seen, whether it's elegant, naughty, shy, fun loving, partying, etc. Second is to show off the good parts of a dancer, and if needed hide her defects. If she has nice full tits, then a top that shows a nice view of her cleavage. If she has a tight firm ass, then bottoms that show the shape of her butt.

Basically wear what you like, what makes you look good, and gives off the image you want to have.
  • misstaken.DD
    9 years ago
    "Personally, bright colors in dark clubs just wind up looking muted, so they are a waste"
    Lots of blacklight so they pop.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Hello missDD, you are a brave soul for wading into the dregs that hang out here! It would help to know what your club allows. Personally, I'm a cleavage hound so anything that highlights curves and cleavage gets a second look from me. I'm also a sucker for tube tops and string bikinis. Several dancers at my favorite club wear a thong suit that somehow covers their nipples and pussy, but little else. What makes it so hot is that when you put your hands around her ass, she feels nude, even though the front is covered by a tiny patch.

Good luck playing in the sandbox here, let us know what you come up with.
  • misstaken.DD
    9 years ago
    I'm not everyone's type and I know that and don't expect everyone to be nice. But thank you.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The hottest possible outfit in a strip club is a black tight fitting leather dress. It's actually some type of polyester that looks like leather and adheres tightly to the body. I saw a woman trying this on while shopping for the DS, and I ininsisted upon buying her one. It's the last thing I ever bought her. And the hottest.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you're really a dancer then we apologize for the assholes. We tried locking them up but they keep getting out.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Black dresses are the one item that makes every lady look hot. It's hard to say after that, because what looks good on one lady doesn't always look good on another, even if they are physically similar. It's all about what makes you look and feel good.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    It's not how you dress. It's how you undress.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

If you feel good/think you look hot in it, then it will show when you are dancing.

Men aren't so much concerned about what you are wearing. It's just not that much in our DNA. Girls a are usually better at picking out what makes them look good.

So I'd ask your girl friends or other dancers what they like would look good on you. Whatever you end up wearing, as long as you feel sexy in it, it will show, and guys will pick up on it.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Why hasn't the OP shown us her tits yet?

Photobucket them babies."

Brilliant!

"how about a size until I get some pics up? 38G"

Double brilliant!

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    warhawks +1
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A good (not polyester) men's Oxford shirt, with the sleeves folded up and the tails just a couple of inches below your ass, with nothing underneath.

With breasts that large, you're probably not comfortable letting them swing free, but it's way hotter that way, especially if you have nipples that will get hard against the fabric.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Most of us here are nice but the rule on the board is show us your tits then we give advice.
  • Daddillac
    9 years ago
    I would second the vote on the Men's Dress shirt... nothing hotter to me
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I am a nice guy. I just think op's question is silly. Girls know what they look sexy in, and what they're comfortable with. OP must have heard this is the "likes to give advice" site.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    If you're hot, I don't care if you're wearing a trash bag
  • scatterbrain
    9 years ago
    another vote for a white men's button down dress shirt. add some thigh high stockings and you'll drain my wallet.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I really don't give a shit but when a dancer asks me about it I always tell them to be practical and buy some thing that is fairly easy to get in and out of.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I quit wearing dresses to strip clubs. They don't look good with my figure
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think it depends on your body type what can look very sexy.
    I've seen a short red skirt look great on a hot young body. I saw some metallic looking very short shorts look very nice on one dancer last weekend showing off her ass and butt cheeks.
    I've seen sexy red bikinis on another dancer. On another dancer that let her landing strip appear above the bikini area, I never realized that could look so sexy on stage. I never remembered what she was wearing. too busy looking at her.

on one dancer who wore something resembling what I thought looked like a hooker outfit, she looked terrible and didn't seem to realize it. She had. gained some weight and the outfit made her look worse than if she were naked. That made me think not all females can tell what makes them look good.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Thigh highs are good.

Really though, gimmicky costumes don't fly in most clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Opinions and tastes here vary all over the place so what some might like, others will probably not.

If you want some free opinions of what looks good or great. You could take a friend along with a camera and try on a number of outfits. Have your friend take pics front and back, maybe at least 2 or 3 of both front and back to ensure the pics are not blurry. edit out bad ones. show legs stomach area and breast area and of course on the back side legs and ass area and maybe higher. Then post the pics 1 through 5 or 1 through 10 to number the outfits and we could rank them of best to worst in our opinions. I don't mind ranking looks when I have some time. Plus we might get to see some tits if you throw in a pic or two of you changing in between. That would be sexy. :)
    Opinions might be all over the place. It's just an idea. You could crop the head out of the pic if you don't want your face in it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Ok I did an internet search. I see some booty shorts looking good on one dancer. I also like the low cut bikinis. I want to see hot strippers, not see hot strippers covered up.
    http://sassyassyclubwear.com/collections…
    The more I can see the better I often like it. If it takes too long to take off, that is a major strike against it as far as getting lap dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion