tuscl

Texas strip clubs busted for prostitution

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The story contains a slide show of all the Texas clubs that have been fined for prostitution. Is this an expose or an advertisement?

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/…

9 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I have been in at least one of those clubs 5 or 6 years ago.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Gambling? There's gambling is strip clubs???
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I appreciate the heads up on where to go for extras next time I'm in Texas!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    What rh48hr said.... but remember to Club sensibly: Check recent reviews first and read between the lines. Mileage may diminish for a while after a raid only to go back to 'normal' when local authorities appear to have moved on to 'other concerns'.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    As always one must look at what evidence do they actually have, and how complicit did they become in order to obtain it. These sorts of busts are rarely clean. And how do I know this? Well I've been reading the literature about how hard it is to enforce prostitution laws for decades. Not too far back, people thought that it was pointless to try and enforce such laws. But new ideas have come into sway, and now police don't care about trashing due process.

Then also it had gone down at a local club, Latina. The cops were as complicit as they could possibly be.

Then of course local LE is waging a war against AMPs and AAMPs. I was involved in getting one girl the best lawyer around.

And then, it is a war fought out on the sidewalks. A White Viet Coffee Waitress described to me being shaken down by police with zero cause. And then I see it happening at bus stops all the time.

And then, I am on the list for some of the SJ residential neighborhood groups. Some people are really concerned about street hookers, and so they are talking about them, posting photographs, and pressing LE.

This is a political issue, and it is not new.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Traffic, Woodstock '94
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tf8FIP…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Off the list I've been to:

+ Onyx Dallas (an upscale black club owned by Rick's which owns Tootsies and about 40 clubs in total)

+ Silver City Dallas (upscale white club)
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Wife: What did u do today?
    Husband: Went to a bunch of stripclubs.
    Wife: <Slaps hushand>
    Husband: Why did you do that?
    Wife: You said you went to a bunch of stripclub!
    Husband: To take pictures of the outsides. You know I'm a news photographer.
    Wife: Oh I'm so sorry!!! Want a BJ to make it up to you?
    Husband: Not right now. <walks away and says to himself I can't get it up right now after that BJ at my last photo shoot>
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Hmmm this site removes comments inside of less than and greater than signs. Hence the punch line got lost on my post.

Another try:
    Wife: What did u do today?
    Husband: Went to a bunch of stripclubs.
    Wife: (slaps husband)
    Husband: Why did you do that?
    Wife: You said you went to a bunch of stripclub!
    Husband: To take pictures of the outsides. You know I'm a news photographer.
    Wife: Oh I'm so sorry!!! Want a BJ to make it up to you?
    Husband: Not right now. (walks away and whispers to himself can't much get it up after that BJ from my last photoshoot)
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    I live in Houston and been to many of those, even fuked a girl itc in some.

When they air these, it shows both the stupidity of the news personnel (dangerous place of prostitution blah blah) and is an advertisement for the clubs. Houston is to strip clubbing like Vail is to skiing. I had always had fantasies about Cali girls. Strippers from Cali fulfilled this - one who had been a Cheerleader even did both itc an otc. My current SB danced in a club where I am VIP been fuking her 7 years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion