Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What ever became of Clubber and Farmerart?

tumblingdice

South Carolina

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Only the good die young.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Zipman and his hordes of stupid troll acts probably drove them off

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm still in contact with both of them.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Then Scat,why don't they correspond.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Mikey,you have to know that Lion Dude is Zipman.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Well Scat,if you have PM'ed them whats the deal?Or are you not at liberty?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Art has some medical problems and Clubber got tired of the trolls.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I hope they both are ok.

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

Good guys. I don't blame Clubber for wanting to step away. I hope it's just temporary.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I also hope they're OK. I know farmerart has had health problems.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Not sure about Clubber, but yes, Art is mostly out of the game due to health issues.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Sorry to hear that they're stepping back. I can understand FarmerArt needing to tend to health issues -- I hope he gets better -- but, geez, I thought Clubber had a thicker skin than that. Nuts, how often did he like razzing posters, especially the newbies?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

PG,

It had nothing to do with skin thickness, rather wading through the juvenile dribble. TUSCL should be about strip clubs. An occasional current topic outside the realm of strip clubs is fine, but trolls fail that litmus test!

Even reading something worthwhile is tainted by the meaningless replies to unseen troll's babbling entries in a topic.

Wasn't the first time I took a hiatus, and likely won't be the last, at least by present standards. I've been on TUSCL near about as long as anyone, sc excluded, so the change is much more obvious to me, I believe.

Time will tell!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Understandable, Clubber, and true. And sometimes, it's just nice to take that break and get some fresh air.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

but they weren't young

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Found this older thread. Seems longer ago than a couple of months.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Farmerart hasn't posted in quite a while now. Last PM I had from him suggested he wasn't doing well. Not unexpectedly, but still sad to hear.

Profile picture for xedin5436
xedin5436
•

Aw, schucks. I never communicated with Art directly, but certainly enjoyed reading his posts.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I miss farmerart too.He was a great contributor here.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Clubber should just take a few weeks off and then accidentally come back. It did wonders for me.

A second effective strategy is to only visit tuscl when high.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JS69,

That why you are always here? :)

Do you lawyer high?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement