tuscl

The Doll House, Jacksonville, FL

Friday, October 16, 2015 6:40 AM
Hey guys, I got my attention dead set on a girl that used to work at Sinsations, but now works at The Doll House. Just something about her gets me going. Her name is Mariah and am trying to find out whats on her "extras" menu without breaking my frickin' wallet. She says she doesn't do extras but there is one review on her that says she does...BIG time! If anyone got more more reviews it sure would be nice.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    What difference does another review make. It is what she tells you that matters.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    JoeUnCool,put on your eye black,get in the trenches and do your own homework.
  • JoeCool55
    9 years ago
    Okay guys, I get it, my apologies, was trying to take a shortcut and save a $$$. Will do my own homework as suggested. Thanks
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Don't pay attention to tumblingdice JoeCool55! I'm beginning to think he's just an alias for the angry guy I have on ignore! :( I don't get guys who go out of their way to tell you that they aren't going to tell you intel! I asked about a month ago about NOLA intel and most folks were helpfull! I fucked up and got taken but that's on me! Thanks to the brilliant souls who offered help! You know who you are! :) But there were also a few folks who pointedly told me they wouldn't tell me anything! Including one d-bag who put me on ignore and then apparently reads my posts and tells me he won't tell me anything! Then when I post a detailed review admitting that I got taken comes on and criticizes me further! I found out that he had me on ignore because I tried to PM him a "why so hostile?" message! If your going to ignore me just ignore me! I don't care! Just don't be a d-bag about it! I suspect people aren't sharing intel because they don't have it or don't trust you yet! Not sure how many Jacksonvillians we have! I don't have any Jacksonville intel, never been there! But don't let the d-baggery get to you! Good luck! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And shadowcat's comment seems the most sensible! She doesn't seem to want to do extras with you! Maybe you should either try to gain her trust or just move on! Best of luck though! Stay brilliant!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    That's right Wipe,everyone in life should receive a trophy.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    George4got2wipe,its all to evident who you are.Whats trending at the flea market?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion